When life mocks you, you change it.

I walked into town, checking over my shoulder as I went. It had been roughly a week since Christmas, and we were going back to Hogwarts tomorrow. I walked through the door into the local tattoo and piercing place. I decide I was going to make Umbridge mad somehow. A couple of weeks before break, she had started enforcing laws. The latest one being that she had to approve what you were reading. The one before that, you couldn't have anything but your ears pierced, and no tattoos. Well, this was one of those eff the rules moments. The bell on the door made a clanking noise when I walked in. "Hello Miss, how may I help you?" The lady at the desk asked me. She had tattoos going all up her arms, and her hair was bright pink. Aside from the factor that she had a dagger on her arm, she seemed nice. "I was wondering if I could get a tattoo and my nose and upper ear pierced today," I told her. "And how old are you?" She asked me. "Eighteen," I lied. I looked eighteen thanks to the factor of how tall I was. "License please," She said. I handed her my fake ID. She nodded. "He'll help you out," She said, pointing to a tattoo artist to her left. I walked over to him. "Hello," He said. "Hi," I said. I handed him a picture of a wolf howling at a full moon. "Can you do that?" I asked him. He nodded. "Where at?" He asked me. "My right shoulder," I told him. I sat down on a chair, wincing slightly while he drew it on my shoulder. "Done," He said after about thirty minutes. I looked over my shoulder, and saw a grey wolf howling at the moon. It was perfect. "Is that all?" He asked me while she slapped some kind of wrapping overtop it. "Not quite. Can you pierce my nose and my upper ear?" I asked him. "Sure," He said. I pointed to a nose ring that would go on my right side and three metal rings that would go on my left upper ear. I sat still as stone while he shoved the needle in my nose and ear. I checked out my appearance in the mirror. I liked the effect. I shoved some cash into his hand, and left the shop. When I got home, thankfully avoiding my parents, I pulled out the hair dye that I had been saving. My mother would kill me if she knew I owned it. I dyed the underside of my hair red, and cut it so it was up to my shoulder blades. Tomorrow was going to be fun.

I slipped on a black crop-top, black leather jacket, jean shorts, and fishnet leggings. I pulled on my black combat boots, and walked down to the kitchen. "Holy cow Luna," King said. "What did you do?" "What I did is what I would like to call making Umbridge mad," I said. I popped a piece of bread into the toaster. Fleur came downstairs. "Morning," My mother said. "Good morning," I said. She let out a small shriek. "What on earth?" She asked me. "What do you mean?" I asked back. "Never mind," She said, and put on her shoes. The toaster shot my toast into the air, and I caught it with my mouth. "I'll meet you at the station," I said, and grabbed my bag. I chucked flew powder into our fireplace, and was teleported to Platform 9 3/4. 

I walked over to Rose. "Hello," I said. She turned around to face me. "Hello- wait, do I know you?" She asked me. "Clearly a week makes a difference. It's me, Luna," I said, and laughed a little. I motioned for her to join me in an empty compartment. I shut the door behind us. "Ok, I know you've been around the others since Christmas. What have they been saying?" I asked her. "Well, they have been trying to ask me what I know, but I told them to just wait and let you explain it. Scorpius seemed rather ok with it, like he didn't care." I sighed. "Speak of the devil," I said as Scorpius, Teddy, Albus, and Lilly walked in. "Hey," Scorpius said, sitting down next to me. "Hello," I said, avoiding his gaze. "Where is James?" I asked. "Sitting with Kayla," Lilly said. I groaned. "She is a sassy brat," I said. "And you aren't?" Albus said playfully. I gave him a death stare. "Rose said you were going to tell us what is going on," Teddy said. Silence filled the air. "Well, Dad was attacked by Greyback before the Battle of Hogwarts, and has been a werewolf since. When mom and dad had us, there was a chance we could get his genes, but it would appear from in between their twelfth and fourteenth birthday." "When was your first change?" Teddy asked me. "The first moon that happened while we were at Hogwarts." "So you've been a werewolf for... four months," He said, mentally calculating. "Yeah." "So let me get this straight, you have been lying to us for four months about what had been happening in your life?" Lilly said. "I had no choice! What you have done, faced with the option of telling your friends and having them all turn on you? James is right. I am a monster." "No, you are not." It was Scorpius. I looked up to him, with tears in my eyes. "Thank you. I've needed to hear those words for a long time," I whispered, and hugged him.

I walked into the great hall, slamming both doors against the walls. Everyone's heads looked up, shocked to see who the newcomer was. I walked over to the Gryffindor table, my friends following in a triangle behind me. I watched, happy, as Umbridge looked murderous. "Young lady, what on earth do you think you're doing?" She asked, furious. "I'm doing what I want, you old bat. It's time you learned you can't control everyone, no matter how hard you try."

Hey~ bee here! How did you like the chapter? I know they are coming out fast, I really should slow down and make them longer. But, I do have the goal to make it 20-30 chapters, if it means making the book two years at Hogwarts. I'm not kidding when I say if it reaches a hundred or so reads, I might make a sequel. (ik some of yall are getting like 5000 views, but honestly 100 means people decided to read my work, and lets just say I have never been popular.) Anyways, I'm done wasting your time now!! ~Bee out!~