Or maybe it's something...

I sighed. the early February morning's light had woke me. It had been two weeks since the last full moon. I still had a horrible headache, and I still couldn't figure out what that smell was. I had been reading in the common room. I was beginning the sleep less, the reason unknown. Shutting the book I had been flipping through, I noticed Scorpius had snuck in to our common room. "Good morning," I told him. "Hello," He said, and hugged me. "How are you holding up?" I asked him. "I've been better," He admitted. I looked into his eyes. You could practically see the blood lust. He was most likely going crazy. "How does it work? You know, the whole feeding thing?" I said at his expression. "Well, I can feed whenever I want. But around full moons, like on the days right before, during, and after, it's insane. Every living thing, every single thing, smells like heaven. Like I could give in at any moment. I just have the habit of feeding on full moons, though." I nodded, not understanding him but understanding what its like at the same time. "Good morning," Albus said, appearing in the portrait hole. "Morinin'," I told him. "Ready?" Someone said from behind me. The rest of our friends had crept down. "You guys should attach bells onto yourselves," I joked. James sniggered. We walked down to the great hall, my friends chatting along the way. "Did you see we have Umbridge today?" Lilly asked. I groaned. "Don't remind be," I told them. My friends laughed at my comment. We were almost at the great hall. The doors had been propped open, and the scent filled me. I stopped dead in my tracks. My friends had already taken a few steps forward, but stopped when they noticed I hadn't been following them. "What's wrong?" Rose asked me. My breathing sped up, and my breaths were shorter. I began to have trouble breathing. "I- I- I-," I tried to say. "Luna?" Scorpius asked, scared. My eyes became blood red, and I was frozen. I couldn't move. Then, I fainted.

Scorpius Pov

I watched, horrified, as Luna's eyes change to blood red. Suddenly, she fainted. "Quick! We need to get her to the hospital wing!" I shouted, not caring who heard me. I picked her up, and carried her bridesmaid-style. We ran through the halls, trying to get there fast. The hallways seemed like they went on forever. Finally, we reached the hospital wing. We burst through the doors. "What is the meaning- What happened?!" Madam Pomfrey asked, alarmed by Luna's pale, lifeless body in my arms. "We- we were trying to- to go to breakfast, and- and when we were right outside of the great hall, she went all ridged. Her eyes changed color, and she fainted," Rose said. Madam Pomfrey looked me dead in the eyes. "Set her over there," She muttered, and pointed to an empty bed. I sat Luna down on it. "Now, has Luna been acting weird at all lately?" She asked, her voice stronger and louder. "Yes. She keeps complaining on how the sunlight is to bright. She always seems tired, and she hasn't been getting a lot of sleep," James said. I shot his a quizzical look. "I've been running into her at night and in the morning when I go down to the common room to complete my homework," He explained. Madam Pomfrey checked for her pulse, and the color drained out of her face. "Scorpius, can you follow me for a minute?" She asked. I nodded. She closed the curtains around Luna's bed, and we walked outside of the hospital wing. "Were you near Miss Weasley at any point in time whilst you were hunting?" She asked me. I almost fell over. "Not that I know of. But the thing is, I woke up close to there group, and Luna had that bite mark then-" I said, and I began to hyperventilate. Madam pomfrey put a hand on my shoulder. "It'll be ok. We'll figure it out," She told me in a calm voice. "No. It's not ok. I vowed to myself I wouldn't do this," I said. She didn't say anything. "I should probably check on Miss Weasley's condition," She said after a moment. I nodded, and followed her back to Luna's bed. I paced up and down in the room, nervous. I had actually bit her. Crap! What if she dies? What if the werewolf part of her accidently kills her from the vampire venom? My breaths were short. Luna was in the same condition. Dead looking, leaving us unsure of weather she'd wake up and we'd get to see her smile and laugh again. "Scorpius, stop pacing. You'll wear a hole through the floor, and it's only making us more nervous," Rose said abruptly once Madam pomfrey had left. "Yeah mate, what's wrong?" King said. He had crept in. No doubt he was let in, being Luna's brother. "We've got a problem, thats whats wrong." "We know that. Just tell us what's wrong," Teddy said firmly. James may not have Rose's brains, but he could add two plus two. He could figure this out. And he did. It was written all over his face. "You- you did it, didn't you?" He asked me. I nodded. James swore. The pieces clicked for King. "I may kill you," He said. "I didn't mean to," I said. "YOU COULD KILL MY SISTER! MY ONLY SISTER!" He roared. He calmed down a little after a moment. "Look, I'm mad. Not directly at you, but just this. If she wakes up, what'll happen? Those genes don't exactly mix together. There like water and oil," He said after a moment. "I don't know," I said honestly. "What's going on," Rose said. "You- you see, I'm- I'm a vampire," I said. Albus, Lilly, and Rose were shocked. "You bit her," Rose said quickly. I nodded. "I don't know when. We must've had a run-in last full moon," I said. "What happens if her body doesn't allow the change though?" James asked. I knew that answer. "She'll die," I said. Rose looked like she could cry. "Great," She said. Just then, we heard something move. And Luna's now blood red eyes opened.