Alrighty, this is getting a little insane...

James looked at me with a wide open mouth. "How- How did you find out?" "The bite mark," I repeated. "It's a dead giveaway." He paused, and then dived into telling me what happened. "Well, right before the beginning of our first year, I was roaming the woods. I had just gotten into a fight with Albus about something, but I don't remember what it was. Anyways, while I was walking through the woods I had forgotten to check what kind of moon it was, seeing as the woods were a hot-spot for werewolves. I heard some howling, and I turned around to go back home to find Greyback looking me in the face. He gave me two choices. One, take the bite, or two my whole family dies. I couldn't let my family die, and it's not like I would be dead if I took the bite. No one knows. Not even my mum and dad." "You hid it well then, I wouldn't've been able to hide it for that long," I told him. "I've had quite a few close calls," He admitted. "Still." I hadn't realized how close we were to the common room until the Fat Lady opened up to reveal our friends. "Oh there you two are," Albus said. "Rose was wondering where you were. Come in," He said, and moved into the common room. I noticed that a lot of people were crowded around the fireplace. We sat down on a long couch where Lilly, Rose, Scorpius and Teddy had been waiting. "Alright, I lied when I said Rose wanted to see you. The truth is that we were listening to your whole conversation." James' face had to have been redder than a beet. "What did you hear?" He asked them. Lilly spoke up. "James, we know that you're a werewolf." His face went from bright red to someone who hadn't seen the sun in years. He stood up, and promptly left. We heard the sound of a door slamming from above us. I swore. "Really? You couldn't've waited a little before confronting him?" I told them. They looked down slightly, asaimed. "I hope you feel good about doing that. He didn't want anyone to know, and here you come screaming it to his face!" I got up, and went to my dorm. Those idoits. They heard what he did for his family, and still they embarrased him, I thought. I ploped down onto my bed, and began to read the nearest book. As I turned the pages, I felt a weird tingling sensenation. I looked out my window, and to my horror, I found a full moon. I swore again. I was so stupid. Chucking my book across my bed and onto my nightstand, I rushed outta my dorm. I found Teddy sprinting out of the common room with Scorpius. King followed suit. James' head poped up from the edge of the boy's staircase. "I thought it wasn't tonight," He told me hurriedly while we were running down to the forest. "Same, but here we are," I told him and pulled out my bottle of wolfsbane. After drinking it, I chucked aside the bottle. I looked around, and found three wolves looking at me. Suddenly, I was on all fours. The four of us dashed into the forest, and looked around. We saw a heard of deer, which was unusual. Slowly, I walked up to them. They stopped, interested. A second passed, and then I pounced. I tore into the buck's side, eating the meat. The heard ran off, scared that they would be next. 'Great job Luna,' James' voice echoed in my head. 'Sorry,' I said back. 'It's fine,' Teddy said. 'Where's King?' I asked. James cocked his head towards my brother, who was munching on some sort of leaf. 'Really King?' 'Sorry, I'm just hungry,' He said shepishly. I looked around again, and saw something in the distance. The thing, whatever it was, had glowing red eyes. It came closer to us, and got a closer look. It had fangs, and blood was dripping from its mouth. It had pale skin, and platnuim blonde hair. It reminded me of someone, but I couldn't think of who it was. 'Vampire,' Teddy said nolegibally. 'I know what it is you dimwit, but doesn't it remind you of someone?' I said hastily. 'Your right,' King acknowledged. Then, his eyes went wide with realization. 'What?' I asked him hurriedly. 'I just figured out who it is.' 'Who is it?' I asked, impatiently. Then, something clicked in my mind. Scorpius had left the tower with us. And this vampire looked exactly like Scorpius. Suddenly, the vamp- Scorpius ran at us. 'Run!' I told the others. But before we could, Scoprius had stopped. He had been chasing after a rabbit. I watched, terrified, him sink his fangs into the rabbits neck. Before he could look up again, we ran deep into the forest. Trees and animals passed by, but we didn't stop. We just kept running until we couldn't see Scorpius anymore. Panting, I layed down on a pile of leaves. How was this even possible? 'This explains a lot,' Teddy said. 'How so?' I asked. 'Well, he didn't know that King and I were werewolves, so how was he out in the forest? Just out for a morning walk, was he?' 'I guess, but this is just a lot to comprehend. He was the last person I would've thought wasn't human, but here we are.' 'Face it, little cousin, what happened happened. Now, we just need to move on.' James said. I pawed at the pile of leaves I was on, and adjusted my body. I made a weird yawning noise, and curled up even more. I looked around once more to make sure we were away from Scorpius. 'Night, y'all,' I told them before I fell asleep.