Rebelling against the old bat

I walked into Umbridge's classroom, not excited at all. This hour was pretty much hell on earth, with Umbridge being Satan. I threw my bag to the floor, and sat down in the back of the classroom. Scorpius sat down on my left, Rose on my right. We had most of our classes with the Slytherin's, otherwise I might be dead right now if it weren't for Rose's whispers of ignore her. Slowly, the classroom filled up. I could practically feel everyone's hate for this class. One year ago, this was everyone's favorite class. But, Professor Flitwick can't teach charms and DADA at once, so life goes on. I hoped we could make this lesson different, though. When that old bat walked in and sat down at her desk, I had put a charm on her chair, and it made a loud farting noise. "Oh, excuse me," Umbridge said, flustered. Some people laughed, while others looked bored. I hoped the next part would make them laugh. I waved my wand and mouthed the words, Incendio. I had hidden some of uncle Gorge's finest fireworks, and they did their job. Glitter exploded everywhere, smoke lined the floor. Thee blasts above made people laugh and run out of the classroom; thankful for their end of class. We dashed out of the room, laughing. We were in the hallway, wheezing from our laughter. "Best. Idea. Ever," James said, still wheezing.  "So, now that we have successfully secured ourselves a free period, what should we do?" I asked them. "Well, we do have a lot of homework to do, don't we?" Rose asked us. I groaned. "Ok, I can understand that, but after we get our homework done, then what do we do?" Scorpius asked. "Quidditch?" James asked. "Fine. But when I fall and break every bone in my body you'll be sorry you let me on a broomstick," Rose said. I roared with laughter. We walked back to the Gryffindor common room together, deciding we would need all the help we could get from each other on the transfiguration assignment.

Once we had finished the horror of a homework we had been given, we went down to the great hall to get dinner before fooling around on brooms like babbling baboons (I couldn't resist. *Flashback to where McGonagall said something like that to Fred and George...*). I took a small bite out of my chicken wing, watching James eat like an animal with disdain. "Seriously James, do you intend to breathe or care about the sanity around you?" I asked him, and Albus roared with laughter. "I do, I just am really hungry," James said, embarrassed. "But, your not a dog," I responded. James muttered something. "What did you say?" I asked him. "Nothing," He said. We ate in silence for a couple of minutes, and then got up and left the great hall.

I grabbed my broom from my dorm, and rushed down to Quittich Pitch. (Its Pitch, right?) I found everyone waiting for me. "Took you long enough," James grumbled. "Shut it," I told him, and poked him playfully with the tip of my wand. "Owwwww," He winned. "Get over it!" Rose shouted. He glared at her. In that short time span, I was already fifty feet in the air. "Bloody hell are you fast!" Scorpius shouted, and came up behind me. "I'm not fast, your just slow," I told him. He tossed the quaffle to me, and I flew around Lily, chucking it through the goal. "And she scores!" Albus said. "Shut up," I told him, going red. "I swear, the Potter boys have a death wish," I mumbled. "Hey!" James shouted with mock hurt. "How did you hear me? I barely spoke at all!" I said, amazed. "No reason," He said. I rolled my eyes. If it involes just the slightest personal question with James, he shuts down. It's starting to drive me nuts. Shutting out my thoughts, I flew after Scorpius, who had the quaffle. He noticed me comming his way. "Bye bye," He said, and flew off. I sped off after him, increasing my speed as I went. Scorpius tried to throw it to Lily, but I caught it. I passed it to Rose. "My own team turned on me! What shall I do?" Scorpius said in a dramatic voice. "Oh, quit it," I told him, and shot towards the ground. We kept playing for about another hour, but it was starting to get dark and Lily had almost fallen off her broom twice. "Seriously Lily, its not that hard to grip onto a broom," I told her as she got to the ground. "I'd like to see you try when James in following your every move," She grumbled. Everyone else was waiting for us. Lily ran over to James, and shoved him to the ground. "Oww," He winned, and I noticed that his ankle was twisted in the weird way. "Oh, thats fun," Rose cringed. "You guys can go, I'll take little jamsie to madam pomfrey," I told them. "Don't call me that," James said, going red in the face. I rolled my eyes, and picked James up. Letting him lean on my side, we hobbled down the halls. Dispite the chill outside and the ebbing darkness, a lot of people were outside, meaning the hallways were empty. Once we reached the good old hospital wing, I dropped James. "Thanks," He said scarcasticly. "My pleasure," I told him, and helped him up again. I shoved the heavy door open, and walked into the Hospital wing. I walked james over to a bench that was on the side of the wall. "Hello, Luna," Madam pomfrey said as she walked over to us. "Hello, Poppy. Jamsie here twisted his ankle. Although, It could be broken for all we know. His little sister packs a punch," I told her. James got redder in the face. "Could you please stop calling mec that?" He asked. "Error has been found. Request not valid," I told him in a robot voice. He rolled his eyes. "Let he see your ankle, dear," Madam pomfrey told James. He lifted up his leg, and rolled up his pant leg slightly. It was then, that I noticed the Cresent moon bite marks. Madam pomfrey waved her wand, and James foot was no longer twisted like how it had been. "All better," She declared, and let us go. "Oh, Slughorn told me to give you this," She said, and passed me a bottle filled with some purple liquid. Wolfsbane. "Thanks," I told her, and walked over to where James was standing by the door. I placed the bottle in my pocket. Once I had insured we were far enough towards our dorms, I stopped James. "You have a lot of explaining to do," I whispered. "What do you mean?" He said innocently. "What I'm talking about is the bloody bite mark on your ankle. I know what thats from, I'm not stupid." He went pale. "How did you find out? I made sure no one knew," He whispered. "Five minutes ago, when we were in the hospital wing," I told him. "You better have a good explanation to why the hell your a werewolf."

Hey! This chapter took sooo long to write. Sorry, sorry, sorry. I had massive writers block, and I also manadged to drop my computer and break the screen, so i'm currently using my brothers old cromebook. (i broke my old cromebooks screen too.) that isn't really an excuse, but yeah. Sorry. thanks for reading my story!