graduation

Chapter thirteen

graduation

✽✨

"Shit, shit, shit."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Stiles groaned as the urgent voice of Fora Young entered his ears. He instantly knew that the moment he opens his eyes, he would have a big ass hangover.

"Stiles, wake up!" She started shaking his aching body. "We're going to be late!"

The boy put his hand on his forehead, letting out a painful whine. "You need to lower your tone Flo, everything hurts." He carefully opened his right eye first and then the second one. "What are you doing?" He snorted when he saw Flora running around the room with her hair half curled and half straight, running in her bell-bottoms with only a lace bra on.

"We're late for the graduation!" She replied, not stopping to even look at him. "You have black tea on the bedside table, it helps with the hangover." Her shaking finger, due to the alcohol she consumed the night before, pointed at the glass table next to her bed. "I already had three cups." She mumbled, swearing when she couldn't do her eyeliner due to her unsteady hands.

Stiles remained silent and struggled to sit up, letting out small groans as he finally made it. He sipped on his tea as he watched his girlfriend getting ready. "How do you look so good after everything you drank last night?"

"Because I have my makeup on." She shrugged and turned around. "Hope you brought your sunglasses because the sun is extremely sharp today."

It was true, the sun was shining like crazy. It was weird seeing daylight after so many weeks of storms & gloomy weather. 

Stiles sighed and stood up, staying still for a couple of seconds as the room started to spin. "I already have the biggest headache of my life."

"Same here," Flora grumbled and put down the lipstick she was putting on. "I'm so tired."

The teenager put his hands on her shoulders and watched her reflection in the mirror. "And somehow you still look stunning."

Flora grinned and shook her head, not wanting to show him that she was blushing. "I put your graduation gown and cap in the bathroom, so take a shower and get ready."

"Bossy." Stiles joked and squeezed her shoulders. "I'll be out in a minute."

The Vila watched him disappear in her bathroom and eyed the closed doors even long after she heard the shower turn on. Her head ached and her whole body was limp but there was a smile on her face anyway. She got a normal teenage night after a very long time. She spent the whole night with her friends and that was enough to make her happy.

After she snapped out of her thoughts, Flora finished getting ready. Her hair was slightly curled (not bothering to put in too much preparation in it since she would be wearing a cap), her eyelids were covered in pastel yellow eyeshadow, complimenting the outfit she was wearing and her lips sparkled thanks to the lipgloss she chose to wear.