Getting ready

I haven't written on this story in what feels like forever 😕 I'll try and make this long but I have to pack I'm going out of town this weekend 😰 I hate family

"SHOYO IS THE BEST I DO WANT TO MARRY HIM!"

~Karasuno volleyball team

Shoyo was giving Kageyama his water bottle that's when he heard them say

Shoyo was giving Kageyama his water bottle that's when he heard them say. "Wow, that's amazing." Shoyo turned around curious about what's so amazing. Shoyo walked over he saw Asahi going over there too. "What?" Asahi looked down at the magazine then gasped. "What? What is that?" Tanaka grabbed the magazine. "Look." Shoyo took the magazine he read the top of it.

"Boy's high school. This year, pay special attention to these three guys." Shoyo started looked down to see a picture of a guy spiking the ball. "Shiratorizawa's Ushiwaka is among the three most-noticed high schoolers, in the whole country," Tanaka said this caused Shoyo to go into shock. "Shiratorizawa! That's where Kageyama kun couldn't get in." Kageyama glared at Shoyo. "SHUT IT!" This caused Tsukishima and Yamaguchi to laugh Kageyama turned to the two. "What's so funny you bastards." 

Shoyo then made a thinking face. "I was invited there actually." The whole gym was shocked. "REALLY?!" Shoyo nodded but then Shoyo looked down. "But who is Ushiwaka I mean I heard of him but what is so great about him." Tanaka and Sugawara were shocked. "Really? You don't know?" Shoyo took his head. Sugawara laughed a bit that's when Tanaka continue. "Well, if you want to know." Shoyo nodded listening. "He is unmistakably the number-one ace of our prefecture Ushijima Wakatoshi." Shoyo nodded with stars in his eyes. Daichi then walked over looking down at the magazine. "Hmm, he defiantly has has "ace" written all over him." Daichi then made a deadpanned face looking at Asahi everyone else then looked at him. 

"Hey, why are you all looking at me?" He jumped back then turned around in shame. Noya then started hitting his back. "Yo Hinata why didn't you go to Shiratorizawa and here instead." Everyone looked at Shoyo now waiting for a response. "Oh, I just didn't want to go to be many damn rich kids and rich kids annoy me." Everyone then had a sweatdrop. "Aren't you rich Sho chan?" Shoyo looked at Yamaguchi. "Yeah but I'm like those posers." Tuskishima laughed at that. Shoyo looked back at the paper again.