Beach

I just wrote a sad chapter on my last book

 I just wrote a sad chapter on my last book... SO this is gonna be a happy one💀

Anyway (╥_╥)

Sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes

"

~

"UG!" Shinbo yelled. Shoyo looked at his father with worry. "IT'S SO HOT!" Natsu nodded agreeing. "It is pretty hot out today." Shoyo sighed looking at the sun beaming through the window. The coaches had a sweat drop hearing the Hinata's complain. "Shoyo my dear son, Natsu my dear daughter let's go to the beach." Shoyo had a sweat drop. "I have to watch the team practice." Shinbo crossed his arms. "I don't care, leave them." Shoyo jumped back. "I can't do that papa." Shinbo pouted. "Why not?" Shoyo shook his head and Natsu just laughed. "I can't just leave whenever I want to." Shinbo crossed his arms and pouted. "As your father, I commanded them to let you go to the beach with me." Ukai saw this and looked at the coaches. "The teams have been working hard lately how about we let them go to the beach as a treat." Coach Nekomata looked at Ukai and thought about that. "I don't see why not it's just I'm pretty sure none of them bought swimsuits." Ukai nodded. Shinbo turned around hearing the coaches talk he walked over. "What about the teams?" All of the coaches jumped back seeing the ginger. "If they don't have swimsuits I can buy them." Shinbo pulled out his wallet full of cash.