Welcome to camp

🚶‍♀️ I'm so tired and it's only 6 but I have final exams tomorrow and I get out early hopefully but Tuesday is my last day of school WOOO🎉

Sorry for the grammar errors.

"Ah, your Karasuno's cute managar."

~Haiba Lev

Tanaka and Noya admired transmission towers

Tanaka and Noya admired transmission towers... but the two idiots thought it was skytree.

Kai had a sweatdrop. "That's a transmission tower..." Kuroo did the hyena laugh. Kiyoko and Yachi walked out of the bus with Ukai and Takeda... Kuroo looked over and was surprised to see a certain person missing. "Where is chibi chan?" Karasuno stiffed and turned around. "Well..."

Flashback

"WE PASSED!" Tanaka yelled at the top of his lungs. "ALL THANKS TO SHOYO!" Noya yelled back. Daichi glared at them. "SHUT UP!" The two went quiet Sugawara laughed at the two and looked over at Shoyo and Kageyama. "Are you guys okay?" Shoyo looked up with tears. "I FAILED BECAUSE I FORGOT MY NAME!" Shoyo balled scaring Sugawara he came to comfort him. "Kageyama missed comprehension questions." Ennoshita sighed. Sugawara who was still comforting the crying Shoyo looked up at everyone. "Well, don't be too discouraged there's..." Sugawara stopped mid-sentence seeing Kageyama and Shoyo making a plan to get to Tokyo. "We could run there." Shoyo shook his head. "Don't be an idiot we need bikes." Kageyama looked at Shoyo. "Aren't you rich can't you hire..." Shoyo shook his head. "Papa is way too busy to try and find someone trustworthy." Kageyama nodded understanding. Tanaka came up to the two. "Well, I have an idea." Shoyo turned his head. "YES!" Tanaka smirked.