argument

🤷‍♀️This is just a quick chapter

Anyway sorry for the horrible grammar and spelling errors

"Yep, so better get used to it."

~ Kiyoko Shimizu

Saeko sat up she looked hungover

Saeko sat up she looked hungover... "What the hell." She looked around. "Oh, yeah... I got drunk last night with the teachers." She pouted to herself. "SO BRIGHT!" She then put the blanket over her head.

Shoyo sat down at the cafeteria table with his team. "Hina chan, where's Kageyama?" Shoyo looked at Yamaguchi and gave him an evil smirk making the green-haired jump back in fear. "I don't know?" Shoyo then went back to eating. Yamaguchi looked at Tsukishima who was staring at Shoyo. "I wonder what he did." Tsukishima put his rice in his mouth. "He probably broke his phone." Yamaguchi nodded and started eating once again. Everyone in the cafeteria was chatting and having a good time until a distressed-looking Kageyama came in.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!" Shoyo turned his head and smirked at Kageyama. "WHY DID YOU CUT MY EYEBROWS!" Shoyo crossed his legs. "Don't show pictures of me sleeping." Everyone was now perked up hearing that. "MY EYEBROWS IDIOT!" Shoyo smiled innocently. "I was thinking about shaving your head." Kageyama jumped back. "Be grateful he's done worse," Tsukishima said then, went to go throw his food away. "W-worse?" Kageyama looked at the smirking Shoyo Shoyo went back to eating, leaving the terrified Kageyama alone. "Jesus... That ginger is scary." A fake blonde said while laughing. "That ginger cute though." A fake grey-haired said. "I do have to agree, with Osamu." The fake blonde crossed his arms. "I need you all to back off." A man looked up from his phone. "Atsumu shut up." Atsumu then crossed his arms while glaring at the air.