23-| The one with the FIGHT|

Kol was dragging Damon down the stairs holding his collar while Damon shouted obscenities at him.

Caroline stood in the hall holding Kol's baseball bat.

Kol threw Damon on the floor and proceeded to put him in a kneeling position.
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MIKAELSONS!?" Damon shouted at Kol,

Kol throat punched him at that, and Damon stageered at that.

Carolina put a chair in front of him and proceeded to sit on it,before calmly saying, "What the hell is wrong with you Damon Salvatore!?"

"Wh-who are you?" Damon looked up to see a woman very similar to Caroline but still different. Definitely related.

"Tsk tsk where are your manners?" Kol said as he quickly pulled his hand back before punching him in the face, hard.
Damon's face started forming cracks on it.

"Kol, I need some answers first"

Kol nodded at that.
He quickly vanished and came back in the time it took Carolina to blink once with metal chains.

With Carolina's aid, he tied Damon on a chair, restrictions his movements as he thrashed to get out.

"It all started with you Damon Salvatore." Carolina announced her voice grave, as she sat on the chair. Kol standing next to her but a little in front to protect her if needed.

"WH-" Damon started yelling again, Carolina raised her hand quickly throwing a silencing spell on him, channeling some powers from Kol before coming here was smart decision.
She started listing,
"You involved my sister and the chain reactions caused her to lose her mortal life"

" You involved Bonnie's grandmother, Granny Sheila in all of this drama of yours which costed her life."
Damon's angry eyes looked up at Carolina,
"Jeremy had to leave"

"Do you have anything to say in your defence?" Carolina asked her one eyebrow raised,as she cancelled the spell.

"You should go ask what Klaus Mikaelson has done to Elena first!" Damon demanded, his eyes blazing.

"Elena?" Carolina asked in a low disbelieving voice,
She got up from her seat before taking a small bottle from her pocket,

"What is it?" Kol asked curiously,

"You'll see" Carolina said before dumping a bottle full of vervain water on him.
Damon screamed loudly.

As his face burned, Kol watched in wonder.
Damon's face slowly healed while Caroline stood there her eyes blazing.

"I-," Damon tried to interrupt but Kol slapped him hard, his neck snapping to the other direction because of the force,

"YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO DO THAT!
And for who? Elena Gilbert? I didn't know vampires lost their minds too when they turned." Carolina shouted,
Kol looked at Carolina with wide eyes.

"Did you know she had all her life planned out?" Carolina fumed as she pointed at him,
"She was going to marry her soulmate by 25 and have four kids and live with them in a small house so that no one feels alone." She added remembering when a fifteen year Caroline has confessed this to her on a Christmas Eve.

"And you took all of that away from her. " Her eyes filled with tears which she refused to shed.
Damon's head hung in pain or shame, Kol couldn't tell. But he was definitely enjoying the show.

"All of it, for what? Attention of Elena Gilbert? Taking some sadistic revenge on your brother by taking the girl he loved away from her?" Carolina's angry flared up again as she roared at him,