20-| The one with the FLUFF|

"Come on Bek, if we leave now then only we'll come back on time"

"Five more minutes, Lina!"

Carolina walked around the living room of the Mikaelson mansion. She didn't notice previously, but, it really did look different from the day of the ball.

She walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Apaarently everything that the Mikaelson's owned, was grand. She carefully took a glass to have some water.

I really don't want to owe them a hundred dollars for a glass.

She heard a swoosh and she immediately protected the glass with her other hand and turned immediately towards where she heard it

She won't be surprised if even ghosts lived here, nothing seemed too far-fetched when it came to this family.
She was beginning to love them though.

There he stood smiling at her with those baby blue eyes of his.

"I didn't know you were in my house, love, if you like it so much I don't mind you moving in here" he teased,

"Hold your wolves, Nik, I'm just here to pick up Bek" She gave a small laugh at her bad pun, as she placed the glass on the table.

He looked at her questioningly from the other side of the wooden table,
" Where are you going with my sister, love?"

"Why? Do you want to join us?"

" Well, I don't have anyone to kill today, so I am a free man" Klaus smirked at her,

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

"You should have told me you are going shopping" He had a look of pain on his face as he sat next to her as his sister tried on clothes after clothes.

"Why? Worried that your credit cards limit will reach today?" Carolina laughed, Klaus made a face at that.
They both knew money wasn't an issue for the Mikaelson family.

"Can we go home now?" Klaus asked,
he wasn't whining.
Nuh-uh.
He'll deny this till the very end of time.

"You're so sweet, and cute,
and precious" Carolina said, poking his arm with every compliment,