7-|The one with the SPARKIE|

Lina's pov

After the bomb Klaus dropped on me , we talked some more ,we spent the next hour, or two, drinking and talking, about nothing and yet everything. He was not only thousand years old hybrid ... Which I still can't believe , or only a charmer but also Passionate and had a lot of knowledge... And on top of that he could understand my witty self ..which my dear friend is not easy at all.

He could keep up in my conversations about books and science, politics and religion, movies and even with my witty remarks.

But after some time I decided to go meet Jerry (jeremy), so I decided to go to his place and so I said bye to Klaus and went home.

✧゜゚°º。✧。º°゚゜✧゜゚°º。✧。º°゚゜✧゜゚°

I was entering Mystic Grills, again.
Somehow the whole Gilbert family has decided to lock there door today and vanish.
I was disappointed, i had left Nikki's, the nickname that I've finally came up with for him, to go and meet jerry bear and he wasn't even there.
I scanned the crowd in the small restaurant, and my eyes fell on the back of someone that i can recognise anywhere.
He was standing by the bar, his back to me, but again, i am so smart that i recognised him.
See, i should probably get my IQ checked or something.

I ran and was about to jump on to his back, like i always try to ,like a koala.
But like always he caught me before i can actually jump.

"Long time Chica" His smooth voice said, his still handsome as always, his hero hair still messy like they were six months back.

"Aye life was dull without your sparkle sparkie" i replied back, smiling brightly, that my cheeks hurt.
He immediately pulled me into a tight hug,
And i hugged him back, obviously.
"Chica Carolina which mental should i send you to" he said laughing, pulling back from the hug.

"Sparkie Stefan if you'll be my roommate then, any mental hospital will be a blast" i said,laughing with him.

Nothing's Better than having a handsome, brooding ,a very vampire best friend, now is there?

Me and Stefan Salvatore, or as i like to call him Sparkie Stefan has been friend for one and half year now. And i can say, that I know almost everything about him.
It's quite weird, how close we are, even though we've known each other for not a very long time.

The hell, people get married before knowing the person in even less time than this, i thought rolling my eyes.

So, looking at the person standing in front of me, i knew something was different about him.
And it wasn't only his stance, or the smirk rather than his smile, or his gaze that repeatedly flickered to the carotid artery of the girl next to him; it was just different Stefan, which i have only heard about from him and his best friend and my dear friend Lexi.

This was not the brooding Stefan but,
The Ripper Stefan

This is going to fun, i thought.
Not knowing if i was being sarcastic or stupid.

✧゜゚°º。✧。º°゚゜✧゜゚°º。✧。º°゚゜✧゜゚°º

Coz I'm weird.