25-| The one with the Friendships and Love|

It took her a total of three days to completely recover. For her temperature to go down and not come back, and for her to gain back her energy. She had exhausted herself after she came back with the strong powers channeled and then magic-ked.

And in all the three days and in all the 24 hours Nik didn't leave her alone more than it was necessary. He was always within arms distance to help her and be her pillow.

I didn't take even one nap in these 72 hours which weren't in his arms or him holding me, she thought.

In reality also her face turned red.

"Are you getting sick again?" Rebekah questioned looking at her red face, she too rushed back from New York after she heard from Kol how Lina was too sick to leave Nik's arms.

"NO!" Carolina declared strongly,

"Good, I'm leaving to decorate your little friend's birthday party house, do not get sick." Rebekah announced her hands on her waist,

"Lina I don't want to work with her," Caroline complained entering the room with bags full of decoration items.

Carolina smiled gently at the two of them, "you two can do wonders together, why fight?"

Rebekah and Caroline both looked each other up and down.

"Go, go Granny Wen must be waiting for you both," Carolina declared with a smile,

Both of them nodded at that. They've already declared how they were both not in favor of this. But, Lina hadn't budged. And they have complained. A lot.

Caroline bent down to hug her sister,
"Be there at 6 o'clock sharp Sofi," she said before leaving the room with bags.

Rebekah stepped in to hug Sofi quickly before leaving too, she whispered in her ear," Nik just arrived in the house."

Carolina's face flushed again.
Jam it!

Rebekah left the room giggling.

Bek and Caroline Sweetie had outdone themselves

In a matter of 2-3 hours, they've completely changed the look of the house.
The lawn was covered in balloons and lights of different colors and sizes.

Maybe they should both pursue this further.

"This is nice," She heard Nik say next to her.
Yes, he has driven her here even though the party was after 3 hours. He didn't let her come here alone.
And she hadn't really tried to stop him.

"It's beautiful," Carolina admired turning to Nik,
They both smiled at each other.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to Granny Wen and the most important person today,"

he took her hand in his, "Let's go."

"