Chapter 3

You woke up at 10:50 in the morning. But that voice you heard a while ago is still stuck. But, you decided to figure it out sooner or later.

You went to the bathroom to brush your teeth. You opened a box there that said "BATHROOM STUFF :P" which your little brother wrote. You grabbed a toothbrush and toothpaste and brushed your teeth.

You ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

As you opened the refrigerator, there was no food.

"Oh crap..." you groaned.

You just ran to your computer in your room.

You inserted a DVD that says "Doctor Who season 5 episodes 1-5".

"At least none of my DVDs are missing!" you said as you looked at all of the DVDs in the DVD case.

You kept on watching until your stomach growled.

"Oh, right, I skipped breakfast! I have to go shopping for food now!" you said as you ran out and locked the door.

~11:00 AM~

You had bags in your arms you can barely walk with balance.

At least you made it to the door.

You put some bags on the floor and you tried to reach the keys in your pocket.

And then, you heard footsteps walking towards you.

You just ignored it since you thought it was just nothing.

"Need some help?" a voice behind you asked you.

You gasped and your whole body was frozen.

The voice is familiar to your ears.

Someone grabbed a bag from your arms and just snickered and asked "Do you even know that someone's behind you?".

You unlocked the door, grabbed some bags and walked inside.

You ran to the kitchen and put the bags on the counter.

As you turned to see the man who helped you, you gasped to see who you saw.

Once again, your body was frozen once more.

The man was wearing a black and white shirt, black jeans and blue converse.

The man put the bag he grabbed and put it on that counter along with the other bags.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he walked to you.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine, thanks for helping me!" You thanked him.

He reached his hand to you and he introduced himself.

"I'm Matt. Matt Smith." he said as you shook his hand.

"I'm (y/n). (y/n)  (l/n)." you said.

"Nice name! Are you new here in London? I haven't seen you here before." Matt asked.

"Yeah! I moved in yesterday." you answered.

"Yeah, I can see that. Lots of boxes!" he exclaimed as he walked to the living room.

You followed him in your living room.

"Sorry about the bang last night. That was me. I actually dropped my bag down the stairs." he apologized.

"Oh, that was you! Wait, that happened at 3:40 in the morning. Where were you?" you asked.

"Ahh...I had a trip to Boracay in the Philippines. It was amazing there!" he answered.

You just said "Hmmm..." at him.

"I'll help you with your stuff if you need any help!" he kindly said with a sweet smile.

"Yeah, sure! Thanks by the way, Matt!" you thanked him.

~6:55 PM~

Every box you saw in your living room was gone. Every single one because you and Matt had finished.

You two were lying down on the bed and you two were also sweating.

"Well, I got to go now!" Matt said as he stood up and walked to the door.

You stood up and suddenly blurted out, "Don't go!".

"What?" Matt asked as he turned to you weirded out.

You gasped and blushed because those 2 words just left your lips.

"I-I mean...t-thanks for h-helping me...y-you can g-g-go now..." you were stuttering.

Matt snickered and said, "You're adorable when you blush...Trust me! See you tomorrow!".

He closed the door and you heard his feet run down the stairs and close the door.

You can't help it, so you smiled and fell to the bed.

You forgot to eat dinner so you ran to the kitchen.

~9:15 PM~

You finished dinner and you changed clothes for sleeping.

"Ahh...what a day..." you said as you yawned.

You snuggled onto your bed and fell asleep.

~A.N~

Awww! Matt decided to help you! /)^3^(\

Once again, this chapter is just...MEH!

Please vote, if you like or want to...

                   -MusicalNotes334