A.N sowwy...

Okay, like I said, I'll tell you what happened at the party.

My friend and I were playing dress up in her room.

She put on some make-up on me.

Light blue eye shadow, light red lipstick, and lip gloss with a hint of apples (yes, the lip gloss of hers have taste.).

Then she brushed my hair.

She said I'll put on a turquoise jacket which was short and had short sleeves.

I wore a black shirt with a skirt with was denim and some black glasses.

I looked at the mirror and asked, "What do you think? What do I look like?".

"A really sexy and hot teacher Matt Smith would love to date." She teased.

She told me that I'll walk around.

But, there were Italian people since her stepdad is Italian.

But, I was scared 'cause I had a shy trait.

"I have a feeling that Matt's outside and he'll ask me out on a date!" I whined at my friend.

"Then that's good! He'll ask you out!" She teased me even more.

So I hid behind the door and told her, "Forget it. I feel so embarrassed..".

Luckily, she decided to forget about it so she removed my jacket and removed my make-up.

God, I feel so embarrassed...

~~

If you noticed in the last chapter I updated, I was reading some (SOME!!!) lemon stories.

So I ended up letting Matt kiss you with his hands on your waist, you two fall on the floor and Matt ended up talking in a husky voice.

Sorry for ending up like that.

The lemon stories corrupted a tiny part of my mind so I ended up writing like that...

Sorry...