Sick pt 1

A/N : don't expect good grammar because I'm very lazy, and I just am to lazy to put the i as a capital so uhm yeah... also this one shot is going to be trashy because i have no kind of plan whatsoever for this story and Im just thinking of idea as i write so uhm enjoy i guess. 

Scott's perspective 

"why was it so abnormally cold today?" i sighed looking up at the sky. "i really don't want to do anything today but i have to, I really need some materials to build the watch tower." (i couldn't think of any other excuse for him to go out. i told you this was going to be bad) 

*insert epic resource collecting montage or something*

after hours and hours of Grinding in the Rain I finally finished with my material collecting.  

"I'm so tired I feel like I'm going to pass ou-" my vision blurred and I fell to the ground unconscious (i have no idea where im going with this lol) 

I woke up hours later in my bed, "how did i get here?..."I thought to my self as I tried to get up but failed immediately and collapsed back down onto the bed. That was when a familiar figure walked in. 

"oh you're awake!" 

"huh?" "Jimmy?" I tried to say loud but my voice just wouldn't work. 

Jimmy looked at me and just said "I found you unconscious in the rain yesterday so i took you back to your Empire."

I managed to mumble a "thank you" to Jimmy before passing out again.

Jimmy's perspective 

I heard a faint "thank you" from Scott before he passed out, "guess i will check back later when his awake again" I sighed before walking out of the building. "why was he even out in the rain like that?" I thought to myself. "whatever, it doesn't matter, I'm gonna go collect some materials so I can make some medicine for him." 

3 Hours Later 

Scotts perspective 

"did i pass out again?.." I thought as I sat up. I tried to get off the bed but now I have a really bad headache going in my head that forced my to get back onto the bed. Just then Jimmy walked in again with a tray of medicine. "oh, your awake again!" he said while putting the tray of medicine next to my bed. "what happened?..." I mumbled looking up at him. "oh you passed out again, your a bit sick from lying out in the rain for so long." "oh" I mumbled "thank you for bringing me back to my Empire.." 

Jimmy's perspective 

"thank you for bringing me back to my empire." he mumbled "its no problem! here's some medicine to help you get better, im going to go get some water for you" 

Just when I was about to walk out of the door Scott said "could you please stay here for a little longer?... its fine if you don't want to.." I stopped walking and turned around, I saw Scott sitting upright on the bed. "sure, I guess if you want me to?" I replied back as I walked back towards him and sat on the bed. 

"So why were you out in the rain like that Scott?" I asked while pouring some medicine into a spoon. "I was collecting some materials for a build... I guess I passed out from exhaustion.." he mumbled as I gave him the medicine. "oh ok, next time don't tire yourself to much, Anyways how do you feel right now?" I asked.

Scott's perspective 

"oh ok next time don't tire yourself to much, anyways how to feel right now?" Jimmy asked. "I have a very bad headache right now..." I replied

no motivation anymore so uhm yeah 

637 words, wow the most words ive ever written for a story.