Tired

hallo, im back. surprising isn't it? anyways onto the story! 

Jimmy's perspective : 

Scott has been working for 18 hours straight everyday and is getting nearly no sleep at all for the past few weeks and I am starting to get very worried... He has been ignoring his personal needs as well... 

-__-__-__-__- 

time set : 12:05am

Jimmy's perspective :

"Scoottttt cmoonnnnnn, you've writing these stupid letters for agesssssssssss" I complained as I walked over sat down on his lap. "you know I've got things to do Jimmy" Scott said as he put his arms around me so he could continue to write. "hmph" I said as I leaned against him, that's when I got an Idea. I got off his lap and picked him up bridal style and started to walk towards our bedroom. 

Scott's perspective :

Jimmy suddenly got up and picked me up, "hey! what are you doing??!" I said while trying to get out of his grip. "Im putting you to bed!" he replied as he opened the door to our bedroom. "what.. WHAT!" I shouted still trying to get out go his grip "I need to finish writing those letters!" "nope you're not" Jimmy stated as he put me on the bed and sat down next to me. "you need get some sleep" I sighed as I Finally decided to try to sleep and not go back to writing those letters. Jimmy looked quite relieved that I have decided to finally go to sleep and laid down next to me. 

Jimmy's perspective : 

Scott has finally decided to get some sleep and leave those letters alone. I watched as he began to fall asleep and after I while I fell asleep as well. 

THE END   

kinda spoiler for next chapter? : I might do hanahaki disease for the next chapter. 

also 309 hundred words