Sick part 2

hallo I am back.  motivation is back, but my motivation left again near the end of this one shot so uhm yeah 

Scott's perspective

"i have a really bad headache right now..." I mumbled "oh that's not good.." Jimmy replied as he put his hand on my head. 

"oh gosh, its burning hot! I should have done this earlier" he said as he got up and grabbed a towel from one of the shelves. "I'm going to go get a bowl of cold water okay? I will be right back!" he said as he hurried out. 

I sighed as I laid back down on the bed, "why does it have to me that gets sick?... why did I have to go out yesterday?! I could have just stayed home and I would be sick..." I thought to myself. 

It felt like eternity but Jimmy finally came back with a bowl of cold water. 

"So I'm just going to put this towel on your head okay Scott?" he said to me as he sat on the bed facing me. "okay" I said as he put the freezing cold towel on my head. I flinched a bit at the cold but I slowly got used to the temperature of the towel.  

"do you want me to stay or should I go?" Jimmy asked looking at me. "i thought for a second and said "can you stay please?" he replied with a okay and leaned against the the wall (okay so his still on the bed but like the bed is against/next to the wall so his not on the floor or anything like that. this was just so that you knew what position he was in if you didn't know already) 

Jimmy's perspective 

I watched as he began to fall asleep after a few minutes. "I might swell try to fall asleep since its pretty later." I thought to myself as I closed my eyes and fell asleep as well. 

Scott's perspective 

I slowly opened my eyes as the light that came in through the windows were almost blinding. as my eyes adjusted to the light I turned around and saw a sleeping Jimmy next to me. I felt my face heat up as he was literally 3cm away from my face. I quickly but quietly sat up as to not wake him up and got off the bed and walked towards the bathroom to brush my teeth. 

"I feel a lot better today" I thought but then i started to fell hungry as I haven't eaten yesterday. after I finished brushing my teeth I left a note on the bedside table that said "thank you for looking after me yesterday, if you need me I will be outside.                                   -Scott 

The End.

this was pretty short as all of my books but this was 456 word in total.