Date pt 4

My mind just popped up with a idea so uhm yeah another story. btw this whole one shot (pt 1 - pt 4) was partly inspired by LaylaTheShipper, and the reason is that she said fluff which is what I was originally going to do but I decided otherwise :) anyways enough about me on with the story 

3rd person perspective 

It has been a few months since he confessed to Jimmy and now him and Jimmy has been dating since. Everyone was supportive with this and Xornoth was gone (AU). Everything was going well. That was until Scott woke up one morning to overwhelming pain in his throat. 

(I think you know where this is going. if you don't know this is about the hanahaki disease which is cause by one sided love. Now I don't know much about this disease and I'm too lazy to do any research so bear with me if I make any mistakes.) 

 Scott woke up to what felt like a knife being stabbed in his throat. "arghh" what all Scott managed to get out before he started to cough out blood. Then within the blood he was coughing out was a few petals. "wha-what...?" mumbled Scott looking at the pool of blood which contained a few petals "petals?... this can only mean one thing.." 

"I have the hanahaki disease"

"I have the hanahaki disease?" Scott thought confused "but I don't love anyone except for Jimmy..." That was when a Thought came to Scotts mind "no he wouldn't" mumbled Scott with hints of disbelief in his voice.

 "he wouldn't lie" 

"he wouldn't lie to me..." "

"this must be a mistake.."

"right...?"