seven - i hope that he..

Days passed, Xiao hasn't confessed. It was Friday, last day of school. He walked out of the building since his classes finished. He waited for Venti, he promised to sleepover with Xiao for the weekend. Time took over the day, Xiao got worried. Venti was actually in the corner of the gate, Xiao mentally slapped himself thinking it was kind of dumb. 

Oh! Xiao! I'm here!

He waved, Xiao smiled.

Where would you like to go before going to your house for the sleepover?

The braided boy asked Xiao, shyly. Xiao went closer to him and held his face. He looked cute indeed. 

Catch me first.

He kissed Venti's forehead and ran like they're playing tag. Venti blushed, he started chasing Xiao.

H-hey!!

He shouted while chasing. Xiao led him to a nearby park. He looked behind him but failed, fell down. Venti tripped and ended up on top of him. They both turned red, Venti stood up first and helped him up.

I'm so sorry! Are you okay, Xiao?

Xiao smiled because Venti was worried. He nodded as a 'yes, I'm fine'.

Now let's have some fun in here since we're here~

Xiao said like he was flirting. He was no longer shy to Venti. The braided boy giggled.
They spent an hour or two playing like little children, alone in the park. They sat down together at a possible place to sit. Xiao looked at Venti, seeing his natural side view. I hope that he.. looks at me, and thinks "sh-t, he's so pretty.", Something I can't believe.

Venti looked to Xiao, realizing he was looking at him while staring at the orange shaded sun. Well, a sunset.

Do you know, Venti. That you're so pretty.

Venti froze for a minute. The other quickly changed the topic.

Let's go to my house now.

He grabbed Venti's hands and walked with him to his house, it wasn't that far away. But then, they bumped into someone.

Xiao?!

They said, shocked.

-

333 words.