twenty four - the confession

Then the host for the party finally speaked up on the microphone, commanding everyone to sit down.

Woah is that..

A tall young man with long pale blue asymmetrical shoulder-length hair, pale skin and light purple eyes. He also has a small mole on his face but underneath his mouth instead.

His attire consists of a white collared coat with long flowing sleeves, dark blue lapels and gold trimmings decorated with a number of embellishments worn over a light purple kimono, black and golden armour on his right shoulder, black gloves and white pants. He also has a large golden rope around his neck, and white and purple gauntlets on both arms.

Hello, Good evening everyone! I am your host for today, Kamisato Ayato.

Everyone clapped from his introduction as he spoke.

So our first activity for today is..

Drumroll

Playing "Pass The Card"!

He then explained the instructions of the game and how to play it, and now picking the people who wants to join the game.

C'mon, Xiaooo!! The game looks so fun!

Venti pouted.

Alright, fine.

Yaayyy!

He dragged Xiao to the circle of the game participants that had such certain people such as "Arataki numero uno Itto", the host's sister; Kamisato Ayaka, Xiao's friend; Yanfei, and more.

Xiao and Venti stayed beside each other until the game started.

Yanfei passes the card from her lips to Venti as he received and passed it to Xiao, not until the card fell off which caused them to kiss.

OhHhh my god, Venti lost!

The host shouted out, while the two were flushed red from the incident.

Well damn, Someone already lost!

Itto laughed.

Venti, please exit the circle.

He did as Ayato said.

Time passed after a few games with almost Venti joining every game due to his energy.

And so, for our last activity, dance.

Mentioning the activity, causing most people to stand and dance gracefully among the floor.

Yanfei secretly supported Xiao as in "It's time, you got this!" behind him. Xiao sighed and stood up.

Hey.. Venti.

Mm?

He turned his head to the man standing infront of him.

Would you like to dance with me?

Xiao said, lending over his hand to Venti like a gentleman. He was quite flustered and shocked from how he didn't stutter.

Oh, sure!

Venti gladly accepted and took his hand, Xiao smiled in relief. The braided boy blushed slightly from his smile.

They both stepped on the side of the dancing crowd, placing each other's hands on where it should be. Venti's right hand holding with Xiao's left hand, as well as his other hand placing on Xiao's shoulder, Xiao's right hand holding Venti's waist. Then, they swayed together gracefully, did spins as well, slowly dragging the braided to the middle of the floor.

Venti.. 

Yes?

I have something I've been wanting to tell you for a long time.

Ah, Go ahead, tell me..

Xiao stopped dancing.

Eh..?

Venti looked around and there was only a few dancers left, it was part of Xiao's plan though.

He leaned in and kissed Venti passionately, placing both of his arms around his waist. The other was shocked and started blushing, kissing back, slithering his arms around the other's neck

Everyone tried so hard not to scream from the romantic excitement.

They kissed for a while until Xiao lets go of him.

I love you, Venti. Be mine forever.

Venti blushed even more.

I-I love you too, Xiao.. I'll be yours.

He smiled at Venti.

After a few seconds everyone screamed at last.

CONGRATS !!

Venti flinched from the sudden screaming, Xiao chuckled.

Thank you all.

Well at least Xiao's fangirls supports us too.

Venti said in his mind.

-

THE END <3

622 words.