eleven - is it too early?

Boo!

Venti scared him.

What the-

The braided boy pouted on his classic expression.

Anyway, Good morning!

Good morning, Venti.

Venti giggled.

Would you like me to give you a nickname I could call you?

No. Just call me Xiao.

Boriiinnggg~

Xiao carried Venti bridal style to shut him up, to the bathroom.

Hey!

The slightly shorter boy that was shorter than Venti, I assume, put him down and commanded the braided boy to get ready.

Venti asked,

Where are we going?

We're gonna eat breakfast together.

Yeah, but where?

.. somewhere.

Is it a surprise with it too?

Shut up, Venti. Go get ready.

He slammed the door.

Aww, how rude!

Venti proceeded with doing his routine every morning, washing his face, fix his hair, and change clothing.

Since he was going out with Xiao, he decided to wear a simple and cute mint colored look. Fixing his hair back to braids, leaving the bathroom to go see the love of his life? Dang that's gay.

Venti hid behind Xiao to give him a little surprise, a hug from behind.

Xiao smiled when he knew it was Venti.

Let's gooo!

He chuckled.

Okay.

Taking his hand with him, to a café. Venti was in widened eyes,

This was the café we first hung out in! Yay!

Xiao looked at him, Venti in full of excitement. They ordered together, Xiao payed for both. Sitting together on one of the available tables that was near the clear glass windows. Xiao's stare was locked upon Venti's eyes. They were tied from destiny.

Venti was confused why was Xiao looking at him with a mesmerized look, mixed with a blank stare. Instead of asking Xiao what's wrong, he smiled instead. The other smiled back, looking once again to his own business, texting the lesbians.

Groupchat

Hu Tao
AOAOAOAO WAKE UP XIAOO
ME AND YANFEI THOUGHT OF A PLAN!~

Xiao
Ok.

Yanfei
We could all meet later to discuss!

Xiao
Fine. But after I hangout with him.

Hu Tao
OOOOO XIAO GOT A DATE WITH HIMMm???

-

Xiao left them on read, noticed that their orders is here now. Venti took his drink first, dandelion tea. The other hid his phone away and went to eat with Venti.

Venti?

Yeess?

I have to go after this.

Where are you going?

To Hu Tao and Yanfei.

Okaayyy!

They continued eating their meals. Once it was finished, Xiao excused to leave Venti for an hour. Just for the plan.

Take care Xiao!

He left Venti in the café since that braided boy still wanted to stay in it.

-

Groupchat

Xiao
Where are we gonna meet?

Hu Tao
At the park where we met yesterdyaydya

Xiao
Ok.

Hu Tao
Omfg you're so dry help

-

Xiao went to the addressed location for the meet up. Hu Tao sure is weird in texting.

HII XIAO

Xiao groaned hearing the voice he was always annoyed on.

So, what's the plan?

YEEE XIAO IS SO COURAGED FOR NOT THINKING IF HE'LL GET REJECTEDDD

Shut up. Just tell the plan already.

Hu Tao explained the plan that her and Yanfei thought of. Xiao just completely agreed.

Would he like it tho?

Of course he will!!

Alright. I'll trust you on this.

Hu Tao nodded, leaving him alone to think about his options. He decided to stay and think about it for a while.

Should I do it? Or is it too early?

-

568 words.