twelve - cecilia

I think I should wait for the perfect time. He thought, quickly rushing an answer. 

Maybe I could prepare for it already.

Xiao got up and went to buy a 'gift' for the confession. Leading his thoughts to a flower shop. "Drifting Luminescence". A flower shop that owned every single living flower in this world.

Good morning.

A young woman with long, light salmon colored hair with light blue ends, tied in a bow ponytail and held up with an indigo, fin-like decoration, noticed him as he walked to her counter. Her ID revealing her name, Sangonomiya Kokomi. 

I would like some of those.

Xiao mentioned, pointing at a beautiful white flower that was only found in somewhat cliff that Venti told before. This flower only grows where harsh winds blow, just as intangible as the true heart of an unbound soul. 

This flower was special for Venti.

The young woman went closer to the bouquet of the special white flowers, grabbing three of them and asked the boy;

How many flowers would this special person of yours like?

She knew exactly why Xiao went there.

About any amount.

She nodded, taking a custom amount of those flowers in a small, simple bouquet. Giving the flowers to Xiao, He payed for them.

I hope they will like these.

These were the flowers that Venti gave me that one time right?

Xiao thought, taking the bouquet. Leaving Drifting Luminescence in peace. Choosing to take care of those special choice of Cecilias for Venti, He carefully stuffed it inside his bag so they wont get ruined. 

He decided to give his friend a visit. Though their house would be a bit far away from his town, he could still give it a go.

Skipping time.. 11:25 AM ; arriving.

Xiao knocked on their door, hoping an answer. He took at least three or four hours to arrive.

The door opened, revealing a young lady with long blue hair, which fades into a darker shade at the end, her hairstyle is easy to mistake for a ponytail, but it is not actually tied back by anything.

Oh! It's you, Xiao! You came for a visit.

Placing her right hand on her left chest, showing her trust onto her best friend.

Hi, Ganyu.

Ganyu smiled.

Come in.

She gestured her hands to lead him inside her house.

...

Venti was just taking a stroll around a park, trying to justify his feelings for Xiao. 

I'm pretty sure he likes me back.

He encouraged himself, sniffing into a flower his friend gave him when he just passed by the park.

I assume that this is.. a Glaze Lily?

He loved the fragrance very much. 

-

449 words.