twenty two - on our way

Ehehe, Surely your waist seems quite huggable..

Xiao turned red, Venti broke the hug but proceeded to look up and down to him.

WHAT THE HELL VENTI?! WE'RE IN PUBLIC!

HAHAHAHA

The braided boy ran out the mall since the other started to chase him, yet still flustered about the compliment.

Omph-

Venti crashed to another person, he seemed so tall.. Even Xiao stopped.

Oh, It's been a while, Venti.

A tall man with fair skin and a stern expression. His eyes are bright and sharp, amber in color with glowing yellow pupils set in the shape of diamonds. He wears red eyeliner on the lower lids of his eyes.

Oh my Lord! It's you, Zhongli!!

His dark brown hair is styled in a windswept fashion with a longer fringe that hangs from the right side of his face. It fades to amber brown at the tips and is pulled back in a long ponytail that falls beyond his waist.

And who is this.. ginger headed, fine-looking guy with you?

A tall young man with short, choppy orange hair, and dull blue eyes. He wears a red Fatui mask pulled off to one side of his head, symbolizing him being a huge fan of the Fatui Harbingers.

Greetings, Codename Childe! But I also go by Tartaglia.

He also wears a beaded earring with a red crystal on his left ear. A few lighter blonde streaks can be seen in his hair, with one prominent one on the left side of his bangs.

Hi, Zhongli.

Xiao greeted.

Hello, Xiao.

Dear jeez, same energy?

Basically yes!

Venti looked to Tartaglia, smiling with his agreement.

So.. Childe, what's your relationship with Mr. Zhongli?

Ehh, what if I say he's my lovely fíance?

Venti GASPED.

WHAT?!? ZHONGLI, YOU'RE ENGAGED WITH HIM??

A-ah.. yes..

HOLY-

Xiao just watched them, having nothing to say. Tartaglia chuckled.

ZHONGLI WAS GAY THE WHOLE TIME?

Actually, I'm not quite sure with that. I was the one who confessed to him!

The braided one GASPED AGAIN.

IRONIC!

Tartaglia did a high-five with him.

Oh and Zhongli, can you drive us to our school? We have a party there!

I see.. sure.

They lead the two of them to the car. As everyone seated, They all talked about how Childe and Zhongli met.

Xiao took a look at the time in his phone, 4:52 PM.

Waahh.. I'm hungryy..

Venti cried.

We can go take a stop to a café and take a snack break.

That would be lovely!

Xiao slightly smiled, looking through the window.

-

428 words.