𝓽 𝓱 𝓲 𝓻 𝓽 𝓮 𝓮 𝓷

~Y/n's POV~

I was waiting for Enola. An old lady came.

"Where's your assistant?" She asked looking around.

"Up the tree house." I answered her.

"It's not as stable as you think!" She yelled. "Some of those branches are extremely capricious!"

We then saw Enola peeking her head.

"Good morning!" She greeted her. "You dressed differently back there."

"You'd already discovered this, hadn't you?" She questioned, placing her hands up the log supporting it.

"We found it a few days ago." The lady answered. "Would you care to come down?" She asked.

I quickly went to the rope, where she climbed. I helped her to come down.

"Did you something to report to your... employer?" She asked Enola.

She looked at me. I gave her the look.

"Our act." I whispered to her.

"Oh." She started. "No." She completely lied. "Sherlock. He'll probably want to come by." She lied.

"What did you two say your name was?" She questioned.

"Y/n Holmes."

"May. " She started taking off her hat. "My Beatrice Posy."

I was fixing my dress. I found the woman rather suspicious.

"And how old are you two are, Miss Holmes and Miss Posy?"

"Twenty-two." Enola answered.

"Twenty-three." I answered, faking my age.

"I'll have to let the gardener go for lending you his uniform." She said looking at Enola from head to toe.

"No. No, I forced him. Tied him up. I know jiu-jitsu." She explained. Playfully getting into a fighting stance. "It's a martial art."

The old lady just smiled. "You are most intriguing, Miss Posy." She said, as we both chuckled. "Or should I say missus? My condolences, by the way."

Enola smiled dropped. She is really committed in acting. The dowager accompany us in walking.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" She asked. "It always felt an honor to me that my family was given this part of England to protect." She said.

"To protect?" I questioned her.

"That is what it is to be an ancestral landowner. As the wold becomes increasingly unstable, it feels important that these ideas of England are preserved for the safety and security of the future of our country." She explained.

"Is it lovely here." Enola said.

"But you're probably one of those new thinkers. My son was a new thinker too." She informed. "Never could focus on what was, it was always about what could be. I suspect my grandson is the same." She then looked at me. "If you are only younger than him and I knew you, I would probably arrange him to marry you." She said looking at me.

I just chuckles.

"England's true glory... is what is." She said stopping. "Do you see?"

"I can see much beauty." I said smiling at her.

"Very sensible answer." She said smiling. "Now go. If my son or daughter-in-law finds you two here, they'll have you arrested." She said. "If you see my grandson before I do, will you tell him that I care about him a great deal?" She said having a hold of my arm.

"I will."

"Off you go."

Enola and I started walking again.

***

As people loud chattering can be heard, aslo horse neighs. I walk through the crowd of people. I saw a familiar back.

"I want four yellow flowers, two blue, and a red one." I said. "I don't care about the breed. Any flower will do." I added.

"What are you doing here? How do you know its me?" He asked.

"Why, if you're passionate about flowers, would you come to London?" I questioned him.

"Because I can be lodt here."

"And yet I found you."

"And why and how have done so?" He asked, but I just looked at him. "You're here for the money. They've offered a reward."

"Have they?" I asked him. "I didn't know that." I said before coming near him. "Well, I must tie you up and claim it!" I exclaimed grabbing his collar. He jumped out of surprise. I just laughed at him. "Stars and graters, are you really so ridiculous?" I asked him smiling, but soon dropped it when I saw him staring at me all serious. I cleared my throat before speaking. "I've come here because I've grown to like you more in your absence, and because, as it turns out, your life is still in danger."

"What's made you like me more?" He asked taking a pink rose.

"Really? That is your question? Not "Who is trying to kill me?"" I said.

He just gave me the flower smiling. I grabbet it and took a smell of it.

"Really, how did you know it's me?" He asked while we walk.

"When we first met. The first thing that I saw is your back. Then you carried me on your back since you slightly injured me. How could I not know if me and your back has been close?" I said, rolling my eyes. "Enola found your flower pressing. They're beautiful, but I still don't give a fig about flowers." I said.

"That's because you're ignorant." He said.

"Ignorant? How dare you?" I questioned him, I am really offended.

"Ignorant and willfully so."

"You could change your mind about a boy."

"I'm not a boy." He protested. "I'm a man." He said putting his hands in his pockets.

"You're a man when I tell you you're a man." I said looking around.

"You do look beautiful in breeches, I'll give you that."

"I know that. That's why you grandmother fancy me to be your wife. I clearly don't know why." I said in a sarcastic way.

"I don't mind." He said making me look at him. "I've miss you, Y/n Holmes."

"I wanted to miss you, but I kept getting dragged back towards you. Now, come on. We're in serious danger and Enola is waiting for us, if you didn't know." I said, as I started walking.

He does look amazing ever than before. Maybe a haircut does make him look more manly.