𝓼 𝓲 𝔁 𝓽 𝓮 𝓮 𝓷

~Y/n's POV~

I am still trying to decipher what Sherlock's advice mean. I hate using my brain, yet people always put me in these kind of stuff. I look at the newspaper Sherlock brings.

A knock disturb my thoughts. I quickly hid it under my pillow.

"Delivery from Ferndall Hall." A man said.

I opened the door.

"Care of Mr. Mycroft Holmes." The man said.

"What does he want?" I asked.

"Well... whatever it is," he started carrying the basket, "it's heavy."

He carry it inside my room. I shut the door locked.

"What on earth does he want?" I whispered to myself.

The basket started moving. Its like something wants to come out of it. I cautiously walk near it, scared something inside it will attack me.

The creature started to sneeze. It sounds familiar. Too familiar, I would say. I kicked it.

"Ow!" It whined.

I opened the basket. Tewkesbury quickly came out, breathing heavily.

"Tewkesbury!" I exclaimed, hugging him.

"You're supposed to be helping me out, not getting in with me." He said, chuckling.

"How did you find me? Where's Enola?" I questioned.

He started fixing the collar of coat. "Well, you said you didn't want to come to Miss Harrison's Finishing School for Young Ladies. I have quite the prodigious memory when I choose to use it." He said smiling.

He lead me to the window.

"There's your beloved sister. I was supposed to went here alone, but she insisted in coming." He said pointing at my sister, who is dressed as a widow.

"Again." I mumbled, chuckling.

"So I thought we'd go out the same way I came in." He said.

"Huh."

"I even wore my most porter-ish coat." He said showing me his coat.

"That's an excellent idea!" I smiled.

I quickly sit inside the basket. He is going to close the basket, but I've remembered something.

"Nope! Nope, nope, nope. Help me up." I said stopping him. "Miss Harrison, she will see right through you." I informed him.

"Oh! I knew there was a flaw!" He exclaimed.

"Shh. I need to think."

I started brainstorming.

***

Tewksburry started pushing the basket towards Miss Harrison's office.

"Stop there." Miss Harrison said. "Who are you? Do you a permission to be in this school?"

"I was just delivering a package, miss." He reasoned out, going along our plan. "Um, to the headmistress. Could you please direct me to her office?"

"I am the headmistress of the school." Harrison said.

I was clossing my eyes, praying this will work and I will be out of this stupid school.