𝓼 𝓮 𝓿 𝓮 𝓷 𝓽 𝓮 𝓮 𝓷

~Y/n's POV~

"This is a terrible idea." Tewkesbury said. "The closer we get, the worse this idea becomes. Why are we doing this?"

"Unlike most well-bred ladies, we were never taught to embroider. we never molded wax roses, hemmed handkerchiefs, or strung seashells." I said exiting the automobile.

I looked at Enola, she was grabbing a pair of pants. "I forgot to bring you one, but you two go first, I'll just follow you later." She said patting my arm. "Go talk with him, you two need it."

I sent her a smile that shows my gratitude. I looked back at the boy besides me. Hesitation really visible.

"Just trust me, please." I looked at him, almost pleading. "After this, you'll be safe to roam everywhere you want, and you will also be safe taking in your position as lord." I said.

"You don't know how to embroider?" He asked not even close to what I just told him.

"We need to do this. You need to do this. We..." I took a deep breath. "... are doing this."

I grabbed his hand leading him to the entrance. We slowly opened the door. He look around. It was completely dark and quiet, almost like nobody lives here.

"Where are the servants?" He asked.

"Welcome to the future." I said.

"Mother?" He called out.

He started walking, while I follow behind him. I tried my best to keep my guard and be alerted to any possible attacks.

"What's happening?" He asked.

"They know we're here."

I suddenly heard a rifles being loaded. I quickly put my hand behind Tewkesbury neck and push him down with me, behind the table.

"Down!" I waited for the shooting to end before yelling. "Run!"

We stumbled upon Enola witnessing the scene from the entrance of the room. She looked worried. I grabbed her hand and resume our running. We tried opening the door, but it is locked. Another gunshot was shot. It hits the object near us, causing me to let out a panicked scream.

We went to the side, trying to get far from the shooter. We are now completely sitting down, panicking. I saw a brocken piece of hardened clay, from the broken statue. I threw it at one of the knight, causing the shooter to shoot it.

"Stay here, don't come out unless it's needed." I whispered.

As the man went near to Tewkesbury and Enola's side. I quickly tracked him. I started strangling him with his gun. He tried to push me off of him. He slams me to the wall hardly causing me to fall off his back. He then kicked my stomach, and slams his gun on my head. I let out a painful groan. I painfully close my eyes, trying to think of something that will distract me from the pain.

I started hearing grunts. I opened my eyes and saw a panicked look on Enola's face, and the man strangling Tewkesbury with a rope. Enola gaze became relieved when she saw me with open eyes. I started crying, knowing I can't even move to help him.

Enola quickly crawl secretly behind the man, grabbing his ankle. She flipped him successfully, the bowler man's head landed on a pointy display, causing him to lose strength. I smiled a little hoping there would be no surprise attack. I saw both Enola and Tewkesbury panting heavily. I regain the little bits of my strength to stand up. I saw the man still breathing. I quickly launched myself to him, holding his collar.

"Who are you working for?" I asked angrily. "Who do you work for?" I yelled at him, getting desperate for an answer.

"England." He said with gritted teeth.

He then slowly ran out of breath. Tapping sounds can be heard getting closer towards us. I look behind me trying to decipher who is causing the sound.

"Grandmother?" Tewkesbury called out.

"Yes. I'm afraid so." She answered. She was getting closer and closer. "It seems if you want a job done, you have to do it yourself."

I knew it! She is behind everything.

I saw both Enola and Tewkesbury stood up. Enola tried to walk closer to the old lady in black, but Tewkesbury stopped her. She then grabbed the gun from the floor.

"Where's my mother?" Tewkesbury asked.

"In London." She answered. "With your uncle. Looking for you. They never understood. I'm so sorry, my darling. The future of the country is at stake." She added.

She points the gun at her grandson. I quickly ran up to him, trying my best to save him. The old lady succeeded in launching the bullet. I jumped in front of the boy taking the shot. Wasting the last bullet of the gun

"No!" I can hear Enola yelled.

~3rd POV~

Y/n's body collapse towards the cold floor. Tewkesbury looked at her, tears trying to escape his eyes. Enola feeling a large amount of grief. The person they love and tried to protect is laying on to the floor, not responding to any noise or movement.

Enola went up to the old lady, not knowing what to do to her. She does want revenge, but she can't take anyone's life for justice. The old lady tries to shoot her, but there are no bullet left.

"It's done." She said.

"Y/n!" Enola cried out running to her dead sister.

The both of them crying in the sight of a dead body. They tried everything they could think of to wake her up. Enola put her hand to her sister's. It slowly took a hold of hers. A surprise look took over on Enola's face.

She slowly opened her eyes, looking at the two person in front of her, who are suppressing their grief towards her. She started to crack up a grin. She tried to sit up, with the assistance of Enola and Tewkesbury.

"Be careful."

Once she is completely sat. She looked at the both of them and started chuckling. The two even looked confused, especially the old lady who is standing in a distance. She started laughing.

"Oh, god! I wish, I could see your reaction." She said smiling like it was a joke. "I only heard your cries."

"H-How?" Tewkesbury asked stuttering.

She showed them the chest plate inside her coat she stole from the bowler man. Enola cracked up a small smile.

"Why would you scare us like that?" Enola asked enveloping her sister in a tight hug.

"It's fun." She shrugged happily.