Mind games: part 2

3rd person POV:

"Do not reset body!! Only mind!!"

"Too long with full reset!"

"Psychic virus! Infected, you!"

"Slowly losing power control. Keep use minimum!"

"Do not eat pears! NO MATTER WHAT!" :-(

"Goals: Find queen. Cure psychic virus. Eat food, (not pears). Stop drugs. Look your age!"

These were the words written on (Y/n)'s arms after he reset his mind back to when the psychic virus wasn't so developed while also making sure the progress he had made wasn't completely lost.

(Y/n): Don't eat pears... I'm a genius!

Thanks to his saved words of wisdom on his arms, (Y/n) was able to figure out the plan he was already come up with to deal with this predicament.

As fast as his little legs could take him, (Y/n) ran.

(Opening theme)

The only benefit of a ten-year-old body in (Y/n)'s opinion was the amount of energy he had.

Though currently, he was pushing that to its limits with a mob of hive-minded people running after him.

(Y/n): Where are they...?

(KRACKAKOOOOOMM)

Seeing the city lights flicker as well as lighting flashing in the distance.

(Y/n): There you are!

Picking up his pace with a new vigor of hope in his step, the lord of time followed the flashes of lightning until he found the only 3rd rank level 5 esper of Academy city, Misaka Makoto.

Electricity sparked from her head at a constant rate, as she tried to fend off a mob herself.

(Y/n): Hey! MISAKA!!!

Misaka: (Y/n)!?

(Y/n): Follow me!

Quickly leaping over to him the two run away.

(Y/n): Why is electricity sparking from your head?

Misaka: I'm not sure, but I think it's my esper abilities reflecting some kind of signal.

Misaka: Hold on, how come you aren't like them?

(Y/n): I've been resetting my mind to regress the psychic virus.

(Y/n): If I suddenly forget what's happening, tell me to lift up my sleeves.

Misaka: Okay- Hold it, "psychic virus"?

(Y/n): Whatever has Academy City under their control is using what could be called a Psychic virus.

(Y/n): I believe it's going through our brain to learn how to make us perform every ability available to us before taking us under control.

(Y/n): That's just a theory, however. Tell me, are you experiencing headaches?

Misaka: Pretty major ones...

(Y/n): Ah... Don't be alarmed, but you might be infected and your esper abilities are only slowing it down.

Misaka: What!?