The nuclear option

3rd person POV:

(BOOOOM)

(Y/n):....

Clara: Ah, your companion is quite subtle I see.

(Y/n): I swear, if she's trying to battle the final boss without me, I'll have some words with her!

Clara: You can't swear, you're a child.

(Y/n): How bloody long will you keep bringing that up?

Clara: Until you learn your place in this world.

(Y/n):(slowly shakes head)...

Putting his hands in his jacket pocket, (Y/n) pauses time, he and Clara then waltz off towards the mansion a railgun was fired through.

Clara:...

(Y/n):(glances at Clara)

Clara:... What?

(Y/n): Do you dye your hair or is it natural?

Clara: Natural.

(Y/n): Fascinating...

Clara: You do realize that if your little companion is facing that armored man, you've quite literally screwed her.

(Y/n): If she's up against them, then she has no hope of winning either way.

(Y/n): At least this way there's less of a chance of her suffering.

Clara:??

Clara: I don't get it. What's the point of her then?

(Y/n): Point of her?

Clara: Why did you drag her along if she wasn't useful?

(Y/n): I did it to save her from an unknown threat.

Clara: Yet you still bring her along?

(Y/n): If you are going to save all of time... Might as well bring a friend along.

(Opening theme)

Misaka stood over a defeated Accelerator of this new present.

Though not the same Accelerator she knew, Misaka did still feel a bit satisfied at defeating him.

Misaka: Since the element of surprise is gone...

She fired her railgun at the door leading to this Academy village's leader, but the token was caught by (Y/n) who exited stopped time.

(Y/n): Bloody hell, Misaka! I wanted you to find the leader, not bust your way to them!

Misaka: I tried that until my cover got blown!

Clara: It doesn't matter if we plan on rewriting this present filled with underdeveloped people.

(Y/n): Yes, yes, let's move on.

Giving the token back to Misaka, the Lord of Time reversed the door to a point where it was unlocked.

Pushing it open the three entered the large room to find Chronos sitting on a throne.

(Y/n): I'm quite disappointed in what you've done with the place.

Chronos: Not my best work, however, I had to give this nuclear wasteland an attempt.