A corrupted present

3rd person POV:

In the empty darkness where the present was erased, (Y/n) watches Chronos vanish into the void.

Sensing the upcoming danger of staying where he was as Time rebuilt itself up to the present, (Y/n) escaped into the past, the past he sent Misaka for her safety.

(Greece)

After being transported into unfamiliar territory, Misaka wandered the lands for 3 months.

Finding herself in Greece via a ship she stowed away on, the third rank esper quickly became worshiped as a goddess after showing off her abilities.

Misaka:(mind) Okay, this is getting out of hand...

Greek people:(praising Misaka)

Looking down in her greek dress at the people worshiping her, Misaka took notice of a little figure squeezing his way through the crowd.

(Y/n): There you are! I've been looking all over for you!

(Y/n): What the bloody hell are you doing in Greece!?

Misaka: You left me in the middle of nowhere!

(Y/n): I left you in Academy city hundreds of years in the past where you'd be safe from the present being rewritten!

(Y/n): But instead, you buggered off to change the present yourself!

Misaka: What does that mean?

(Y/n): It means, Zeus is now a Japanese teenage girl!

(Y/n): Or boy to the Romans... but that's beside the point!

(Y/n): Come on, let's go, before anything else happens.

Grabbing Misaka's wrist, (Y/n) turns to the people.

(Y/n):(in ancient Greek) People of... Greece! Zeus must return to Olympus! She must battle the titans!

(Y/n): Anything you want your people to know?

Misaka: Uhh...  Peace among worlds?

(Y/n):(in ancient Greek) Be dust in the wind.

Teleporting with Misaka through time into the new present day.

(Opening theme)

On Moped, Misaka and (Y/n) road into the rewritten presents, new Academy city.

The trip was difficult due to the many walls they had to go around, however, eventually, they found their way.