Time to travel

3rd person POV:

After hours of investigating, the lord of time, (Y/n), confirmed that the mysterious man did indeed, reverse time.

The victim of his last drugging, Misaki, was now completely fine, as confirmed by Misaka, who (Y/n) was currently in talks with.

Misaka: So what gives?! Why did the bad guy do what you wouldn't to fix everything?

(Y/n): That's a fascinating question!

(Y/n): Which I don't know the answer to... Yet!

(Y/n): In all honesty, I'm not quite sure how he changed time. It might be possible he's an esper like me...

(Y/n): But he seems too old to be an esper... Then again, he could be me!

Misaka: Is that possible? He's you from the future?

(Y/n):... No, the future is too unstable for that to be feasible.

(Y/n): Whatever the truth is, I'll uncover it.

Misaka: I'm interested in learning the truth- hey where did you go?

Glancing around, Misaka realizes that (Y/n) had stopped time and left her alone.

Misaka: Tch, damn it! Don't just ditch me, you twirp!!

Firing lightning out of frustration, Misaka failed to see the person on a nearby roof watching.

???: Target lost. Preparing to pursue.

They vanished.

(Opening theme)

(Y/n): Hmmmm.....

With an intense stare, the lord of time watched a specific moment in history with a clipboard in hand.

(Bang)

(Y/n):.....

(Y/n):(writing on clipboard) Not Hitler...

(Y/n):(mumbling) Who's next on the list...?

(Y/n): Uhhh...

Going down the list of people who could be the mysterious man, (Y/n), after crossing off 664 different potential people, was reaching the end of his list.

(Y/n): Ah! Zombie cyborg Hitler!

He begins fast-forwarding through time.

(Y/n):....(writes on clipboard) No...

Leaving the area, the young-looking man gives out an exasperated sigh before he began to talk to himself so he may work out the issue at hand.

(Y/n):(sigh)...

(Y/n): Okay, okay... The mysterious man is not a registered esper.

(Y/n): And is of adult age... Not to mention he seemingly has Crono-manipulative abilities...

(Y/n): So that means... He could have come from anywhere in time, theoretically...

(Y/n): Hmmm...

(Flashback)

???: It's not what you've done... But what I'm going to do.

(Flashback end)

(Y/n): Why would something he does affect me? Unless there was some kind of connection...