over breakfast (18+) | ganqing (ganyu)

~2.2k words | smut, (small) angst

Yes, I agreed.

Heaving a sigh, Ganyu puts her phone down on the bedside table as she slumps back to bed. She had just woken up and her mind's still hazy; admittedly, she's half-awake and is not in the right mind to make such decisions. Ganyu started to doze off again until she heard the doorbell go off, to which made her shrug. She was still a little bit sleepy after all.

She stands up from her bed and walks over to the door. There she is, her best friend; Ganyu parted her lips to speak but was immediately interrupted with Keqing's lips touching hers. She was grabbed by the waist and pushed back as Keqing closed the door behind them,

"Good morning, Yu." Keqing said, breaking their kiss and tracing her thumb on Ganyu's lips.

"Good mo—" Again, she was cut off but not with a kiss, rather with Keqing's thumb being shoved in her mouth. Keqing pulled her bead back to reveal her neck so that she could leave traces on her; from her jaw down to her collarbone. From kisses, she went on to lick and suck on Ganyu's neck. Ganyu, on the other hand, couldn't do much but let out muffled moans.

Once Keqing was done she looked back up at Ganyu's lips, she opened her mouth and Keqing carassed her tongue before saying the words "Good girl,"

Fuck, I hate it when you call me that.

"Keqing, please...." And with that, she was pushed down to her bed with both of her hands pinned above her head. Her plea had always been a trigger to Keqing, for some reason it always sounded it didn't sound as if she was begging but was like a permission to do it again. But oh, that raspy morning voice of Ganyu...

With her free hand, she slid inside of Ganyu's shirt and touched her nipple. That touch made Ganyu gasp as it sent her shivers, Keqing's hand was cold compared to her body that was beginning to warm up.

"Oh, you like it?" Keqing said as she brushes her lips over Ganyu before sealing their lips together again. She continued to feel Ganyu's breasts and enjoyed the warmth it had, though the way she carassed her breast wasn't gentle and that alone made Ganyu whine in Keqing's mouth as they continue to kiss. Keqing shifted and used her knees to push her legs open, and Ganyu took the hint as she spreads her legs even more. Keqing moved to gently knee Ganyu's genitals, she was surprised how wet she's already been.

Ganyu felt immobilized and couldn't much because her hands been held down by Keqing, though she moved her hips the same rhythm as Keqing's knee. They broke off their kiss to take a good look at each other, for a moment, Ganyu looked so needy under her best friend and Keqing could tell just by the look of the her eyes. Without wasting another second, Keqing slid her tongue inside of her mouth and Ganyu followed by letting her tongue wrap around Keqing's. Keqing lets go of Ganyu's hands and moves it inside of Ganyu's shirt and then to her breast, when she sucked on her tongue she followed it with squeezing Ganyu's breasts. That caused Ganyu to moan and arch her back, this also made Ganyu to push herself against Keqing's knee. Keqing continued to fuck Ganyu's mouth with her tongue and torrid kisses, and she never mind this...in fact she actually likes it. Though this may have been her being used to getting torrid with Keqing whenever she's drunk, there was instance where their was kiss was so intense that it caused Ganyu's lower lip to bleed. But it wasn't THAT severe.

Keqing pulled away and tugged on the ends of Ganyu's shirt, "Come, baby let me see you."

Baby, Ganyu blushed when she heard that and she did her best attempt to away or hide it. Keqing let out a chuckle and grabbed Ganyu's face then forces her to face her "Don't avert your gaze away from me. Look at me." Her voice sounded so commanding that Ganyu finds it hard to be a brat after that.