tangled with you (18+) | ayasara (both?...)

~1.4k words | smut, mating/heat cycles

"Heat?" Ayaka tilts her head.

Sara coughs, embarrassment evident on her face as she squeezes her thighs together tightly. Unfortunately, it does little to alleviate the aching between her legs. "Yes, because I have Tengu blood, I experience heat cycles unlike regular humans."

"I- I see," Ayaka's cheeks darken in realisation. Sara's laboured breathing and flushed appearance makes a lot more sense now.

"So, now that you know, could you please leave?" Sara replies, trying to keep her voice steady. The ache is becoming painful. "Your...scent. It's making this worse for me."

"Oh." Ayaka parts her lips in surprise. "My scent?"

Sara nods, squeezing her eyes shut. This is so humiliating. "Yes, your scent...it's affecting me more than usual because of my heat. Just you being here...I'm already...," she swallows, her face burning with shame. She really didn't want Ayaka seeing her like this, like some kind of animal.

"Sara...you don't have to go through this alone, you know? I'm here if you want me," Ayaka offers gently.

Sara feels the heat in her stomach tighten. "No, I- I couldn't possibly ask that of you...," she sputters, despite her body desperately crying out for Ayaka's touch.

"It's not anything we haven't done before," Ayaka blushes. "You could tell me what you need," she says softly. "I want to make this better for you."

"I-," Sara's throat feels dry. "I need you...," she says in a small voice. "Really badly."

"Do you want me to use that?" Ayaka asks, heat rising to her cheeks. There was a new toy they introduced to their bedroom recently which Sara seemed to particularly enjoy.

"Yes, please," Sara breathes. Her cunt throbs at the memory, her body recalling the pleasurable stretch of the toy, and the tantalising visual of Ayaka with the stiff fake cock between her thighs.

"Then I'll be right back," Ayaka whispers. Sara whines softly in response. "Hurry," she pleads.

When Ayaka returns, Sara is already fully naked. "Have you started without me?" she jokes. Sara shakes her head. Despite how badly she needed her release. She didn't want to cum tonight from anyone other than Ayaka.

"I was waiting for you." Sara's eyes follow Ayaka hungrily as she approaches her on the bed. Ayaka had also undressed as she got ready and was mostly bare now aside from a thin robe covering her body. As Ayaka straddles her on the bed, Sara can feel the hardness of her strap pressing against her body through the sheer fabric. It makes her grow even wetter as she anticipates that same strap fucking deep into her in moments.

"How do you want me first?" Ayaka asks lightly, her hand gently caressing Sara's cheek. She wants to make sure Sara feels as safe as possible. This was all for her.

"Kiss me," she says and Ayaka instantly complies, bringing their lips together for the first time that night. Meeting her kiss, Sara slips her tongue into Ayaka's mouth and pulls her closer. As their lips continue moving against each other, Ayaka's hand wanders down Sara's bare body and lightly rubs her nipple, pulling gently. Sara gasps into Ayaka's mouth and grinds her hips upwards against her.

"I want to suck you off," Sara breathes as she pulls away. "I want your strap pressed so far down my throat that I can barely breathe."

Such vulgar words from her girlfriend's mouth. It causes more heat to pool between Ayaka's thighs.

"Go ahead." Ayaka takes her strap and presses it firmly against Sara's mouth. Sara moans at the action, parting her lips. Starting with the head, she slowly takes Ayaka's strap into her mouth, bobbing her head as she takes more of the length in. Ayaka places her hand on Sara's head and slowly strokes her hair as Sara takes her even deeper. "You're doing so well," Ayaka praises, keeping her eyes trained on her lover. Sara makes such an enticing picture like this, with her half-lidded eyes glazed over with lust, face flushed pink, and mouth stuffed full with her strap. Sara visibly shudders from the praise and doubles her efforts. She wants Ayaka's strap even deeper down her throat, filling her mouth, choking her.

"I- I think that's enough for now," Ayaka says. Her voice was low with arousal as she gently tugs Sara's hair. Sara pulls off reluctantly. She wants to keep going but she knows what to come will be even better.

"Lie down for me?" Ayaka asks. Sara obediently lays on her back and opens her legs, hands coming down to spread herself further, displaying her dripping cunt for her girlfriend. With anyone else she would be embarrassed, but she knows Ayaka loves watching her like this, and she loves riling Ayaka up, making what's left of her elegant demeanor fall apart.

"Sara...," Ayaka says breathlessly as she crawls over to her. She feels her insides clench at the sight of Sara's glistening folds. She wants to fuck her so badly. "Tell me...what do you want, Sara?"

Sara feels a jolt of pleasure go straight to her cunt at the way Ayaka draws out her name. "I want you, Ayaka...," she begs.

Wordlessly, Ayaka nods and she aligns her hips with Sara's. Her hands guiding the fake cock, Ayaka pushes herself into Sara with practiced ease. Her girlfriend was already so wet by the time her strap entered her. Finally feeling that familiar, pleasurable stretch she desires so much, Sara almost cums there and then from the sensation, but she holds off, wanting to feel more of the pleasure.

"Ayaka...fuck me, please," Sara groans, tightening her hold on Ayaka's arms, her nails digging into soft skin. Ayaka presses a searing kiss to Sara's lips and starts thrusting into her steadily. Their hips meeting with every movement, Sara reaches out to grab Ayaka even closer, burying her face into Ayaka's neck to take in more of her scent. As Ayaka thrusts into her rougly, Sara digs her sharp teeth into Ayaka's sensitive skin. They mark her, biting and nipping everywhere that can be hidden by Ayaka's clothes. Sara's animalistic side, brought out by her heat wanted the world to see that Ayaka was hers, but even so, she remembers her girlfriend's wishes.

"Sara..." Ayaka increases her pace, pounding harder into Sara's cunt. The wet sounds loudly filling the room as they move against each other. Sara feels her body burn even hotter when she looks up into Ayaka's darkened eyes as Ayaka fucks into her. Those eyes, filled with so much lust and love staring down at her, it makes her stomach tighten with something other than arousal.

"Ayaka...so good," she pants, her cunt tightening around Ayaka's strap. Ayaka continues her relentless thrusting, gripping tightly onto Sara's hips.

Feeling her release grow closer, Sara's moans louder and louder, her hips thrusting against Ayaka's desperately. She brings her hand down to her neglected clit and rubs herself roughly.

"I'm so close, Ayaka....please," she begs. Her head feels dizzy as she approaches her climax. Ayaka continues thrusting, hitting the spot she knows Sara loves so much and Sara falls apart in her arms, crying out her name as she finishes. Sara's body twitches and shakes as her orgasm washes over her and Ayaka continues rolling her hips against hers as Sara rides out her orgasm.

When Sara's body finally stops trembling and her breathing begins evening out, Ayaka gently pulls her strap out of her. "Satisfied?" Ayaka asks, unfastening the strap from her hips. She lightly kicks it to the corner before laying down next to Sara. Cleaning up can wait, for now she wants to cuddle with her beloved.

"Very," Sara replies, the throbbing ache in her momentarily soothed. "But I'm going to need more. My heats last at least a week," she murmurs.

Ayaka nods. "I'll be here for as long as you need me," she replies, kissing Sara's forehead gently.

"Mm," Sara sighs contently, pulling Ayaka closer. "You don't have anywhere to go do you?" she asks.

"Don't worry, I'm staying right here," Ayaka smiles. Her fingers lovingly stroke Sara's cheek and Sara hums softly in response, her eyes sliding shut. "I love you," Sara says quietly, burying her head in Ayaka's chest. "I love you too, Sara," Ayaka replies, kissing the top of her head, cuddling her closer. Her own need still aches between her legs but she can take care of it herself after Sara wakes. Sara was more important.