the new secretary (18+) | ningganyu|ganqing (ganyu)

~2.4k words | fluff, shameless smut

You know, it's not much of an oddity being in an office with many coworkers, working around the clock to fulfill the many tasks that would give life to a company.

Save for three of her seniors on their knees, pleading Ganyu with a resounding persistence. The girl herself was a recent acquisition to this big company, though she's not a first time white-collar.

"Please, Miss Ganyu, you're the only option we have left."

She blinked. "But, I've been here for three months and I'm still learning... Could there be someone else?"

"We've had three secretaries to her name—unfortunately, she herself has asked of us to have one that will be visible with her at all times."

"And if this doesn't work out for me?"

"You can have your old job back, no questions asked!"

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

The elevator trip there unnerved her the next day.

When she walked past her former spot, it was quickly just emptied off like she's gone off for good. Oh well , Ganyu sighed, getting out of the elevator once it's at the floor where the president's office is near, walking through the matte-black hallway wearing a white longsleeved shirt, black pencil skirt with a bit of a narrow slit to the side and some prim heels that would resound a clack against the tiled floor.

The vague information—the personal request, her personality "quirks", and her common mystery being the boss that could just jeopardize part of the workforce under her, it just sort of fazed Ganyu.

Three secretaries that weren't seen much in the office let alone in their work clothes, as none but the boss herself sees them in person, it would've raised alarm bells. What and why they're made to move in silence, discreet of their positions, Ganyu wants to know. But the job, she has to prioritize that first.

With a lot of years of this kind of experience in her belt, Ganyu's sure she can nail it. If that doesn't go so well, her old job can be just tossed to her lap.

And oh my god , her boss is hot . The CEO, the big shot herself, appearing so graceful yet intense despite the enigmatic smile in her sleep. Such beauty's appealing to both eye and mind. Ganyu felt it's rude to just intrude, her poor boss must've been overworked from the many meetings she's attended to even sleep in her own office.

And it can't be denied in the bottom of their hearts—

—that people who were curious to look, want a piece of her .

Ganyu's lips almost parted in awe, but she pressed them in a soft line, coming in with a bow. Her heart throbs, hoping she wouldn't startle the older woman.

"I am Ganyu, your new secretary as of today. I wish for your cooperation and guidance throughout serving you, President."

The older woman, still dazed, watched Ganyu pace out and about in her office. "You have three meetings to attend to shortly. I will fetch you some water."

First impressions? Not so well, Ganyu could just chew the inside of her cheek. When her boss has regained some energy to attend those meetings, that's when it just begins to shift to a good one.

She does her work very well, Ganyu mentally noted. That's a plus. And a relief. Every adjourned meeting left this wave of refreshness from the attendants as Ganyu noted. After the third, she would begin to see if there were anything the President has to tend to, but surprisingly...