yae's pretty archon (18+) | yae/ei (yae)

~5.3k words | BDSM, dom/sub, smut

The Raiden Shogun snarls as she is forced on her knees, with a binding spell wrapped around her arms behind her back.

"Ha... look how cute you look." Yae Miko's voice calls her attention. She looks up to see the head priestess sitting on her throne. Yae looks like an exalted and supreme figure. Ei only flushes red in shame.

Ei gasps when the tip of Yae's shoe tucks under her chin and tilts her head up, forcing her to face her. She growls lowly before baring her serpent-like fangs and tries to bite her foot.

Yae pulls away and clicks her tongue, disappointment clouding her purple eyes.

"Hm... you have not been tamed yet. You are acting like an animal. How unbecoming for an Archon like you." Yae sneers as she leans forward on her seat and smacks Ei's cheek.

The Shogun hisses at the stinging touch that seeps into her skin. Yae slaps her again in the same cheek and it causes Ei to stumble.

"Pathetic. I will have to resort to ugly tactics to make you obey." Yae hums out with a wide smirk. Ei tries to hide the fact that her words turned her on and hardens her face, pretending to be aggravated.

"Miko. You dare hurt your Archon-" another slap strikes against her other cheek and Ei falls to the side. She starts panting heavily when she realizes that Yae has used her sharp nails. She can feel the nail streaks on her cheek burn her.

Fuck. It's so hot. Yae taking a dominant role and treating her like she is nothing should not be making her aroused. An Archon should not be indulging herself in such dirty and degrading fantasies. It should be a crime that she is handing her authority to Yae Miko, her servant.

But this play is too good not to experience. When Yae presented this idea to her a week ago. She was hesitant about taking it. But after reflecting upon it, she realizes the charm in a celestial being like her falling into a submissive role and letting her loyal servant control her however she likes. It is a sinfully attractive fantasy and Ei accepted it.

So far, she has no regrets. Yae has set up safety measures and boundaries to let this play be as safe as possible. Ei only has to say the safeword dango to cease all of this. Yae has also reassured her that there will be aftercare since the fantasy that they are about to play is intense.

Ei buzzes with excitement. Heat circulates her body and bolts down to between her legs, causing her to squeeze them together. She pushes herself up again in a kneeling position and hears the priestess let out a snicker.

"Are you going to continue acting like a brat?" Yae tilts her head and smiles down at her. It may look like a kind smile but it is filled with malicious intent.

Yae is going to ruin her and Ei wants to welcome it. She needs to see through this.

When Yae grabs her jaw and tugs her closer until she is kneeling between her legs, Ei nibbles on her thumb, making sure her fangs are poking the skin dangerously. The priestess squints her eyes and thins her lips. Ei smirks at her before rolling her tongue around the thumb. She gasps when Yae presses her tongue down with her thumb and opens up her mouth more.

"Retract your fangs, my Archon. Or else I am going to stop right here." Yae firmly warns as she digs her nails under her chin, pricking the skin and causing blood to draw out.

Ei moans shamelessly, feeling it trickle down her neck and stain her skin. She realizes that she is wearing nothing but this bodysuit due to Yae's obsession with it. She mentioned how it highlights her muscles and curves well. Ei believes that her perverted lover likes it because she gets to see the boob window and the intricate design of her lingerie panties hugging her hips.