2-Woah

[Up top is Paige]
Kinuka's POV

After 2 hours we were finally deemed ready. We had on light makeup, heels, and dresses that were beautiful but a bit small on me. Paige wore a red dress, Ashley wore a black one, and I wore a green one. There was one thing in common with each of the dresses, they were short, and with me being a bit top heavy and not being the smallest in the lower back area made it even worse. On top of that this is way out of my comfort zone.

 On top of that this is way out of my comfort zone

It took us 15 minutes to get to Club Emerald and once we did I regretted not being more firm in our earlier argument of not going

Ashley grabbed my hand and spoke into my ear "Breathe Kiki"
The one thing that made me and Ashley closer was the fact that she knew how I had social anxiety and actually cared unlike Paige, but that didn't make her any less my friend.

One thing that also tied Ashley and I closer was that I knew she was a werewolf and she knew I was an earth fairy. She told me the day she first shifted which was 9 years ago. Now that I'm 20 and she's 23 we've gotten into a comfortable area with us being what we are. On top of that 2 years after it happened she imprinted on me which basically means her wolf has seen me as someone worthy of protecting and taking care of.

"Hey I got us in, my cousin is friends with the bouncers, cmon lets hurry" squeaked  Paige grabbing our hands and pulling harshly.

About 10 minutes of being inside Ashley spoke up

"I need to use the bathroom, Paige watch Kiki"
"Why?! Its not like she's a baby!" Paige shrieked
"Well she's not supposed to be in here and your the one that forced her here!" Ashley yelled running to the bathroom

"Ugh! Hell no! You go have fun or whatever im gonna go find me some dick" yelled Paige

I was too scared to say anything so I didn't. Once she was gone I got more nervous than I already was and tried to go towards where I last saw Ashley.

While I was making my way through the dance floor and the multiple sweaty bodies that occupied it I was pushed harshly  which made me twist my ankle

"Ah!"
"Oops sorry sweetheart" smirked some drunk creepy lookin guy

I limped away before he could come any closer to me. Not to sound like a baby but I had some tears in my eyes, only because im really small and sensitive. As I was moving down a hallway, I smelled something amazing, I wanted to follow it but my fear of people made me slow down and think.

Just as I was about to keep moving a door swung out and hit my head.