34-Good Night

Vincent's POV (FINALLY!)

I was taking a late night ,again. I've been doing many late nights as of lately for multiple reasons. The upcoming battle, the packs training regime, possible fight tactics & Ideas, and Kinuka.

My poor Coniglia. She's been having non-stop nightmares ranging from losing me, tha pack, and her family to all those horrid nights she spent in a cell.

When I promised to protect her I meant it, and nothing will stop me from doing so. On the bright side we've finally marked each other. I still remember every single detail from that night. Her embarrassed face, the adorable sounds she made, even how tightly she was holding onto me.

The mark we made was....beautiful, unique even. It was a wolf who was half flowers and half fur. Kinuka cried when she saw it, scared the shit outta me, but she was happy. And that's all I have ever wanted.

We've been training for a month now and it's been good

We've been training for a month now and it's been good. The warriors have strengthened very much since the first day and with the help of Tobias's pack and Kinuka's friends our chances of winning will have doubled. I even have backup from the King. When he asked what the issue was it led to us catching up.

*He's found his mate but for some reason she doesn't know. I talked him through it and told him the best thing to do was give her space.

I've almost finished my last paper when O heard shuffling behind me. I looked back and saw that Kinu was having a possible nightmare.

As I crept closer I heard her whimper
"Don't take him from me" She mumbled, tears falling down her cheek
"They won't take anyone from you Kinuka, I promise you" I whispered

I placed all my papers into a set of drawers for safe keeping. As I got under the sheets next to Kinuka the first thing she did was latch onto me.

I kissed the top of her head and whispered
"I will keep you safe. We will win this and once we do I'll give you such a big and loving family that we will be our own army.

The last thing I remember is seeing her large glowing wings wrap around the two of us. I love this woman so much it hurts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Ayo? Possible second story?