27-Into the woods

Kinuka's POV

I love this pool
Today the pack pups and teens decided they wanted to 'borrow' me and have a pool day. And let me tell you, this pool has everything. There's an outdoor kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and even a small sitting area with waterproof furniture and a tv

 There's an outdoor kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and even a small sitting area with waterproof furniture and a tv

They had asked me to come with them during breakfast

They had asked me to come with them during breakfast. Vincent was going to say no before I bribed him with his biggest weakness: Neck kisses. I know right?! When I found out I was shocked. We were uhm...kissing....and it got a little ,ehhem, heated. When I found out it was his weakness I made sure to remember it incase I needed to bribe him.

After breakfast I made sure to go get changed as quickly as possible. The pack cook, Mrs.Loya, said she'd take care of our lunch and snacks. All I had to do was be there to make the pups happy.

Once I made it to our room I looked for a swimsuit that was appropriate for a younger crowd, and lucky for me Ashley didn't pick out ALL my clothing options. I found a blue and gold swimsuit that I had snuck in when she wasn't looking.

Don't get me wrong, I love Ashley, but the clothes she wants me to wear aren't exactly the most

Don't get me wrong, I love Ashley, but the clothes she wants me to wear aren't exactly the most....covered. She often speaks about how I dress like a nun, which isn't true. I'd just rather only Vincent see certain areas.

"CANNON BALL!" screamed one of the pups
Right before he hit the water I changed my hands & feet to have webbing in-between them and my neck to have gills.
As I looked over I saw the small boy smiling so hard I knew his cheeks would hurt.

Once I resurfaced I heard the laughs of every child there, this is what I've always wanted, to be in a place of joy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After we had lunch many of the children decided to call it a day and go dry off. I and some others decided to stay in the pool. As I floated around in a donut shaped floaty I heard some rustling come from the nearby trees.

"Everyone go inside and call the Alpha, beta, gamma, and Mr.Lionel." I rushed out

After I saw them all go inside, I summoned Beaumont and shifted my legs, ears, and hands to match those of a black panther. In my short time of being here the one thing I've forced myself to do is overcome my constant fear of my surroundings. Instead I've learned to turn that fear into determination. As I went into the forest I heard a noise come from the upper left are of where I was standing.

"I know you're there, if you come out now we can talk this whole thing out without any violence" I spoke calmly

A few seconds later I heard an excited squeal and saw a blur of brown and green tackle me. Beaumont was about to attack before I stopped him, realizing who it was

"Isadora?" I whispered
"I missed you big sis" She whispered back

Isadora was one of the few children who were born inside the cells

Isadora was one of the few children who were born inside the cells. Her Mother died giving birth to her because our captors wouldn't give her any medication, but we made sure she lived and was safe.

Isadora is a 6 year satyr, very smart species if you ask me. At the age of 6 shea already understanding situations and obtaining knowledge that even a 12 couldnt handle. Don't even get me started on the strength this 6 year old has in her tiny little body

And then I heard a voice I never thought I'd hear again"Iris?"I turned around and almost immediately started crying "Ajax?"

"Iris?"
I turned around and almost immediately started crying
"Ajax?"