33-The Spy

Unknowns POV

As I was writing some papers I had been informed by one of my men that our spy had returned. Now our spy is sadly human, but that was the only way we could get her close enough to our target.

As 'Paige' walked in or more commonly known as Hadria, funny how her name quite literally means darkness. She's been our spy for 2 years now and while she couldn't get any information out of Kinuka she was our eyes and ears.

"Boss" She bowed
"You have information?" I questioned
N-no Sir, im sorry but she seems to have just disappeared a couple of months ago" she whispered
"I know" I answered
"Then what was the point of asking me" She was annoyed
"To simply see if I could trust you" I smirked

We had a....conversation...about many things. We talked about how to handle the situation, how to get back in touch with Kinuka, and even how to become acquainted with her friends. All of which ended in her shaking from fear. While she did do a good job she failed me by not telling me immediately that Kinuka left.

Once she left my office I went into my bedroom and looked into my mirror. The markings on my face reminding me of how far I've come. The runes meaning that I'm incapable of having my mind invaded.

I never wanted to be seen as the bad guy in society, but I never could get enough soldiers to help me in my plan

The only way to truly get what you want in a fast amount of time is by being feared, not loved. And look where it got me...

A dead brother, a compromised facility, escaped subjects, and a missing arm

When did life get so hard?
I remember when I was a child. I was happy until my parents were taken from me for a simple mistake that they didn't even make. The council ruled them as guilty and they didn't even get a fair trial, all because they were rogues.

Now I will make everyone pay, no one but my loyal ones, the misunderstood rogues, and the truly innocent will be safe