42-Im back

Kinuka's POV

As I was reunited with my body, I realized it had only been a few hours since my "Death". As I look around I see multiple fights occurring, most of which include my close loved ones.

As I looked at my surroundings, my training started to pay up. I could see the sparks of metal clashing, smell the anger of dragon mother, hear the heartbeats of soldiers, and sense the presence of a foul creature. ABBADON

I silently arose, floating, from the ground. Fights stopped as they looked upon my previously deceased body. The were Scared,surprised,joyous, and pissed the hell off.

As I was rising I changed, my hair going completely white and growing to the length of my ankles, my scars glowing gold, and my eyes going an eerie glowing white. My wings formed but not my regular ones, the ones of crystal origin.

My mate, my family, had looks of relieved joy and curiosity. As I spoke my voice sounded as if there were a multitude of myself, all talking as once.

"Stop this fighting at once" I hummed
Many stopped and turned to me
"Many of you fight for this monster, yet you don't know the terror he's enacted upon creatures. Not adults but children, newborns, even unborn fetuses" while I spoke I summoned vines to hold them all still.

The vines went inside their heads and revealed to them the man they followed. It took 2 hours and within that time I healed our soldiers, got everyone fed, and many of them took small naps.

Once the enemy army came to, they were all sat in a large maze-like circle with me in the middle. When they looked towards me I saw that many of them were teary eyed and some on the verge of throwing up.

" Now you see that the man you are following is worse than even the darkest of the gods"

They were pissed, only 50 or so still stood with him. They turned on their former leader and pounced. They killed everyone except him, for he was about to experience something worse than death.

As I landed the remnants of my showed power stuck as I turned back to my family and smiled

"Hey guys"

Sorry for the late update I've been busy between work and getting ready for school