01

"Jake!" Mrs. Shim called from downstairs.

"Jakey! Hurry up!"

"Just a second, mom!" Jake replied. He's upstairs and getting ready for school.

Jake finished fixing his tie and grabbed his bag on the bed. He ran downstairs and entered the kitchen.

"I won't eat breakfast today" Jake said.

"Oh no, Mr. Shim, you will. You still have one hour and thirty minutes!" Mrs. Shim scolded and pulled Jake, making him sit on the chair.

"But, mom-"

"I'll drive you to school, don't worry" Mrs. Shim said. Jake smiled and started to eat breakfast.

Jake hurried up since he doesn't want to be late at his first day. He just transferred to HYBE National University and he hoped that it will be a good year for him.

Jake finished eating breakfast after fifteen minutes. He put the plate on the sink and washed his hands. He transfered the coffee he's drinking earlier from the mug to his cup.

"Mom, let's go!" Jake called. Mrs. Shim went out of her bedroom and both of them went out of the house.

Mrs. Shim opened the garage and took the car. Jake sat on the front seat and drank his coffee. Mrs. Shim drove a bit fast but made sure that it was not so fast.

In just minutes, they arrived at the school. Mrs. Shim stopped the car outside near the school gate. Jake kissed his mom's cheeks and opened the door of the car.

"Study well, sweetie! Don't forget to make friends!" Mrs. Shim said after Jake went out.

"I will, mom. Love you" Jake said and closed the door.

"Love you too" Mrs. Shim answered before driving away.

Jake looked at the school gate and let out a big sigh. He started walking inside the building, it was indeed huge.

While walking, someone accidentally pushed Jake since there's s lot of students in the hallway. Jake fell on the ground as he winced in pain.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay?" The boy asked and offered his hands. Jake reached for it without thinking. The boy helped him to get up and when their eyes met, both of them stopped.

"O-oh *ehem* I'm really sorry, are you hurt?" The boy asked.

"N-no it's okay" Jake said. The boy apologized one more time before walking away.

Jake continued walking but he felt like he's not himself. He kept on thinking about the guy.

He's tall, slim, has a white skin and effortlessly handsome. He looks so kind too.

-

"Hey, Sunghoon hyung!" Jungwon greeted his hyung.

"Hey, Jungwon!"

"Where did you go? Why are you panting?" Jungwon asked.

"I ran earlier and accidentally pushed someone"

"Oh, really? Are you hurt or something?"

"No, I'm fine. Anyways, where's Sunoo?"

"He said they're on their way here"

"They?"

"He and his step brother, Riki"

"Oh, okay"

Sunghoon and Jungwon continued their conversation while waiting for Sunoo.

"Y'know-" Sunghoon couldn't continue his words when he saw a familiar guy walking in the hallway.

"Why? Where are you looking at?" Jungwon asked and tried to find where Sunghoon is looking.

"He's new here, isn't he?" Sunghoon said, making Jungwon confused.

"That guy" Sunghoon said and looked at the guy.

"Oh, him? I don't know but I think he is since I never saw him before. Why?"

"He's the guy earlier"

"The one you pushed?"

"Correction, Mr. Yang, I accidentally pushed him" Sunghoon sarcastically said, making Jungwon chuckle.

"His handsome, isn't he?" Jungwon stated, also looking at Jake.

"Yeah, he is" Sunghoon said.

"Someone's got a crush on the new student" Jungwon teased. Sunghoon gave him a death glare.

"I have no time for that" Sunghoon said.

"Yeah? I'll wait until you two become a couple. Mark my words, hyung"

"Shut up, I will never enter a relationship until I graduated" Sunghoon fought.

The two started to bicker not until Sunoo showed up.

"So early in the morning and you two are bickering already" Sunoo said. Sunghoon and Jungwon scoffed.

"Anyways, what are you two bickering about? Spill the tea, bitches"

"Language" Sunghoon glared but Sunoo just rolled his eyes.

"Sunghoon hyung has a crush, the new student" Jungwon said.

"I said I don't have a crush on him! Well, yeah he is attractive but still no. I promised to myself that I will not enter a relationship nor have a crush on someone until I graduate"

"It's your last year, hyung. Why don't you try?" Sunoo asked.

"Just.. NO"

Author's note:
The first chapter is up! I'm kinda nervous about this story since I'm not a big fan of JakeHoon. Well, let's say I'm a big fan but HeeHoon is my main ship, y'know. But I hope you guys will like this story, I'll try my best to make it nice.