11

"Sunghoon?!" Jake murmured. Sunghoon turned around with a worried face. He didn't let Jake talk further, he moved closer and hugged Jake tightly.

"I- w-what are you doing here?" Jake stuttered since Sunghoon is hugging him too tight, he can't talk properly. Sunghoon noticed it so he moved away before answering.

"You're alone and no one's taking care of you.."

"But I told you already, I'm fine" Jake said. Sunghoon didn't answer and placed the back of his hand on Jake's forehead to check his temperature.

"You're burning hot!" Sunghoon worriedly said. Jake just chuckled at him.

"I am but I'm fine"

"But-"

"Sunghoon, I'm fine. Are you staying here?"

"Yes so I can take care of you"

"Alright, then. Let's go to my room"

The two walked upstairs and entered Jake's room. Jake sat at the bed and Sunghoon followed him.

"Don't you have some afternoon classes?" Jake asked as he lean on the headboard and covered himself in thick blanket.

"No. The professors have an important meeting, I told Professor Kim that I'm going somewhere important- I told him I'm coming here so he let us go home early" Sunghoon explained. He reached for Jake's hair and pushed it backwards, revealing Jake's forehead.

"Are you sure you're not hungry? I bought you fries" Sunghoon asked.

"I'm really not hungry, I'll eat it later" Jake said and closed his eyes. His body started to feel heavy. He's wondering why he felt that he has a fever just now since he was totally fine a minute ago.

"I'll get you a towel and warm water, I'll wipe you" Sunghoon whispered. Jake nodded, his eyes are still closed.

Sunghoon went downstairs to get some warm water. He already informed Mrs. Shim that he'll come over and Mrs. Shim gladly said yes.

Sunghoon went back upstairs with the warm water. He placed it on the side table and grabbed some towel. He placed the towel on the warm water and let it sink.

"I have to roll your sleeves up" Sunghoon said. Jake just nodded.

Sunghoon rolled up the sleeves of Jake's sweater, he picked up the towel and damped it gently on Jake's skin. He kept on doing it until he's finished with Jake's arm.

"J-Jake can you like, r-remove your sweater?" Sunghoon stuttered as he asked. Jake's eyes shot open and slowly nodded.

"You can lay down" Sunghoon said and looked away after Jake took off his sweater. He laid down and pulled the blanket up to his stomach. He closed his eyes again since he's kinda flustered.

Sunghoon gulped as he gently damped the towel on Jake's chest. He did it faster and after wiping his chest and shoulders, he helped Jake put his sweater back on.

Sunghoon damped the towel again on Jake but this time, on his forehead. He brushed Jake's hair again and gently damped the towel on his forehead and around his face.

Suddenly, Sunghoon felt himself staring at Jake's face. He snapped back to reality when Jake moved a bit.

Sunghoon slightly slapped himself and stood up to put the water and towel away.

When he went back inside Jake's room, Jake is still on his position. He doesn't know is he's away or not so he called him.

"Jakey?"