14

It's been a week since the news about Wonyoung spreaded. Some students were still talking about it but others prefer to be quiet especially those who are in fourth year college.

However, Sunghoon is getting more worried about Jake. He's been giving him a silent treatment for a week now. Sunghoon tried calling Jake but he never answered it. He always say he's busy.

Sunghoon knew something is wrong.

He also tried talking to him in class. Asking how is he but Jake would just nod and avoid him right away.

This is the first time that Jake acted like this so Sunghoon doesn't know what to do. He kept on thinking if he did something wrong for Jake to act like this.

It's Friday evening and Jake is reviewing again. It's the only thing he can do so he won't get bored. He and Sunghoon usually talk to each other at this time on the call but Jake never wanted to talk to him again.

He's alone in the house since Mrs. Shim left yesterday to go back to Australia and she will be back to Korea after one week.

Jake felt his phone vibrating so he took it since it may be his mom.

It was Sunghoon who's calling.

Jake rejected the call but Sunghoon called him again. He kept on rejecting the call but Sunghoon kept on calling him as well. Sunghoon called for the 30th time today. Jake had enough and answered the call.

"Why?"

"Where are you?"

"Why?"

"Just tell me where"

"Why?"

"Fucking answer my question, Shim Jaeyun" Sunghoon said so seriously.

"At my house. Why?" Jake asked. He was surprised when Sunghoon didn't answered and he hung up on him.

"What the?! He called me and then he will hung up on me?! Be thankful that I love you, Park Sunghoon!" Jake groaned and threw his phone in the table. He crossed his arms as silence came in.

A minute of silence not until the doorbell rang, surprising Jake.

"Who the hell comes over at this time?" Jake hissed as he stood up. He went downstairs and opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" Jake asked.

Sunghoon didn't answered. He pushed Jake to the side but not too much and directly went upstairs to Jake's room. Jake confusedly locked the door and followed Sunghoon upstairs.

When he entered his bedroom, he saw Sunghoon sitting on his bed and resting his back on the headboard with a serious face.

Jake gulped as he walk closer and sat infront of Sunghoon.

"What are you doing here? It's late" Jake asked once again.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Sunghoon straightforwardly asked.

"I- I'm not"

"Stop lying! Tell me why!"

"I said I'm not lying! What the hell is wrong with you, Sunghoon?!"

"No! What the hell is wrong with you! What did I do wrong? Please tell me.." Sunghoon suddenly said with a soft tone. He lowered his head so Jake won't see the tears falling from his eyes.

"Sunghoon.." Jake called when he heard Sunghoon sobbing.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Jake said as he wrapped his arms around Sunghoon.

"Please tell me what I did.. don't treat me like this, it hurts when you avoid me" Sunghoon pouted and moved away.

"Y-you did nothing wrong.."

"You're lying again. Jakey, please tell me what happened? Why did you avoid me? You treated me like I'm a stranger" Sunghoon's brows furrowed as his tears finally stopped flowing.

"Don't ask me why, I don't want to tell you" Jake said and looked away.

"Jake, please"

"Stop"

"Jake"

"Fine!" Jake shouted, making Sunghoon flinch. Jake apologized before telling him why.

"You remember what happened a week ago?" Jake asked with a serious face. Sunghoon nodded and listened carefully.

"I- I saw you and Wonyoung at the garden and.. I heard the things you said.."

"Tell me exactly what you heard"

"Y-you said that she's y-your princess and you l-love her.." Jake stuttered as he mumbled his words.

"What about it?" Sunghoon asked, getting the hints of Jake's words.

"You still don't know?" Jake asked, brows furrowed. Sunghoon shook his head, making Jake sigh.

"Don't mind it, just go home"

"No, I will stay here until you tell me the true reason why you're avoiding me" Sunghoon crossed his arms.

"Then stay but I will never tell you why" Jake sternly said.

"Please, Jake, tell me"

"I said no"

"Jakey, come on"

"No!"

"Jake!"

"I'm jealous!" Jake bursted. Sunghoon flinched as he stare at Jake.

"W-why?" Sunghoon asked. It was a stupid question, he knows it was.

"Because I love you!"

Silence.

"S-sleep here if you want, I'll sleep downstairs" Jake said and hurriedly got out of bed. He ran towards the door but when he opened it, a hand stopped him.

Sunghoon pushed Jake to the door. He didn't waste any second and immediately pressed his lips on Jake's.

:)))