29

[A/N: the preview of the concert just finished. I'm not supposed to update but here ya go]

It's been a week. The graduation happened yesterday. Sunghoon was awarded as the valedictorian who always have the highest scores ,he actually received a lot of awards.

But he was not happy.

It's been a week since Jake messaged him, since he saw that news. He doesn't know if it's true or what, he wants to ask Jake about it but he also wants Jake to tell him the truth without asking.

Sunghoon is at Wonyoung's condo again. He's been staying there for almost three days already. He got nightmares after seeing the news, every night he would get a nightmare so his friends suggested that it would be better if he have someone with him.

Since he doesn't like someone entering his condo, he decided to go to Wonyoung's. He can't go to Jay because he's busy, he's the manager of Lee's corporation and he's probably busy so there's no way Sunghoon would contact him.

Wonyoung is not with Sunghoon today because she's finding a job even though Sunghoon told her that she didn't have to.

.

.

.

Wonyoung👸

Sunghoon🤴
Where the hell are you

Wonyoung👸
I'm looking for a job

Sunghoon🤴
I told you already you don't need it

Wonyoung👸
Shut up Sunghoon
talk to u later byeee

Sunghoon🤴
Hey!

Sunghoon🤴
Atleast buy me starbucks?

Wonyoung👸
Yeah sure

.

.

.

Since Wonyoung is not home, Sunghoon got bored. He keeps on moving around the bed to find a comfortable spot. He also want to call Jungwon and Sunoo over. But it's Monday today. Jungwon is at school while Sunoo is at the company. He decided to watch the television so he opened it.

Something is bothering him.

He feels like something is going to happen.

Sunghoon shrugged it off and continued watching. He was peacefully watching the show when his phone vibrated. His eyes widened when he saw a message from Jake. He smiled widely and replied.

.

.

.

My Jakey💙

My Jakey💙
Where are you?

My Hoonie💙
Still at Wonyoung's condo

My Jakey💙
Alright

My Hoonie💙
Why?