chapter 5 (Marriage proposal)

Sorry babies I was busy in some work.

So let's stared The story 💜

With kook

Kook was making breakfast. And Mr Lee was reading The newspaper and Mrs Lee was setting on the while talking To his friend though the phone. That time kook come with a coffee for Mr Lee. Mrs Lee see kook was coming with coffee so she purposely put his leg in front kook making kook tripped and coffee fell on Mr Lee making mr Lee angry. Mr Lee look at kook with angry eyes. Making kook scared. Mr Lee stood Up from his seat and slap kook hard that kook fall on The floor.
Mrs Lee was smriking while looking at them. Mr Lee again raised his hand To slap kook Who close his eyes while crying that time door bell ring making mr Lee stop.

Mr Lee : you saved sl*t .next time I will see you.

Mr Lee said went To open The. Kook take a Chance and Run away To his room. Mr Lee open The door and got scared and sweat form on his forehead see most dangerous mafias
Standing in front of him. One was holding dark aura and one was holding claim while poker face.

V : (cold) won't you welcome us.

Mr Lee : (scared) ye-ah came sir.

Mr lee move aside let twins came inside. Mrs Lee also get scared see kim Mafia's twins here. The twins roam There eyes around The house To attempt To find someone but didn't find him. Making them disappointed.

V : (cold) well well I will go straight. I heard you have beautiful son.

Tae : (cold and deep voice) so, we here to take your son hand for our marriage. We want To marry your son.

Tbc

Pls vote fellow and comment

Bye see you in next chapter.

Have a nice day /night buns.