chapter 18

Sorry for late update because of studies I didn't get time To update.

---------------------------------------------------

Time skip

Kook was sleeping peacefully in tae lap while Twins were doing there work. When someone knock on theirs door. Its was Twins secretary named Hana. She come inside when she heard "coming in " from twins. She started To burn in jealousy when she saw a unknown boy was on Tae lap. She was glaring at kook. Tae notice How Hana was glaring at theirs baby. He pulled kook more closer.

Tae : V, can you give me Blanket.

V took blanket from drawer and give To Tae Who took it and cover kook with a blanket.

Hana : (fake cough) sir you have meeting.

The twins nodded and gesture her leave. She storm out The cabin with a smirk. Tae look at V.

Tae : V, can we take kookie with us.

V : bear let him sleep. We will come early.

Tae : (look at Sleeping Beauty in his arm) okays.

He say and lift JK Up and lay him on couch. Both peak his head and left from there's.

Time skip.

After complete meeting they came to their cabin but when they enter they saw a heart breaking sight. They saw their baby was laying while crying. While curling on ball. There is so many wound in his body.

Twins : Baby

Both shout and Run toward there baby and take him to their arm.

Flack back

After twins left Hana come To twins cabin and saw kook was peacefuly sleeping. She smirk and take water Jug in his hand and throw on kook Who wake Up and look at Hana with a scare eyes. He look around and didn't find twins as he eyes became teary.
Hand grab fistfull kook hair and yank him on floor while kook scream in pain as tear roll down from his eyes.
Hana step on kook hand making kook scream in more pain.

Hana : you bitch How dare you steal my twins from me.

She said while slaping kook hard that her finger print live on kook cheek.
She started To beat kook Who was crying and screaming for help.
Hana beat kook not knowing Consequences. After beating kook she left from there with a satisfied smile.
Leaving kook there all mess and crying.

Flash back end

Kook was crying in twins embrace while twins were trying To comfort kook they are buring in anger.

Twins : (mind) whoever did this they pay for what they did To our baby.

Tbc sorry for late update

Vote and comment if you like this chapter.

Sorry for short.

Bye buns have a nice day 👋