extra Chapter(1/2)

So, This chapter is what happened To Mr and Mrs Lee and their daughter after marriage .

Flashback

After wedding complete they went toward there  mansion where they going start there new life with their Love. After reaching mansion Tae walked kookie To their share bedroom after showing kook to their bedroom he come To his brother where they in guest room. He sat beside V and said

" V now what About Mr and Mrs Lee " Tae said while looking at V Who already looking at him.

" Tae we can't do anything right now first we have To find some information About them " V said while sigh escaped from his mouth.

" V tomorrow we will find some information right now, let's go To kookie he must be waiting for us " Tae said as V nodded and left from there.

Time skip

V call his One Of his trustworthy person after sometime that person come and knock on The door. That person come inside hearing " Coming in " he come inside and bow in front of V.

" Boss You called me " That person said while looking at V Who nodded.

" I want Mr and Mrs Lee very information  " V said with a cold voice while person bow and mummer small " Okay boss " before left from there.

After half an hour.

V was doing his work while Tae was also sitting with V doing his work when someone knock on door.

" Coming in " Both twins said unsion while that person come inside and bow To them.

" Boss here them information " he said handed The file and last time bow and left from there. V open The file and started To reading his eyes widened when he read. Tae seeing V shocked face he snatch The file started To read his eyes also widened when he read. Both look at each other with a shocked face.

" That.. That... means ....Mr and Mrs jeon are killed.... Mr and Mrs Lee killed jeons for property " Both said while looking at each other with still shocked face.

" Now what should we do V " Tae said after regain his sense.

" I dont known Tae " he said while rubbing his forehead.

Time skip (😅)

" V I think  we should go their house search something I bet we found something their "  Tae said and V nodded in agreement.

" let's go Home now we will go tomorrow, kookie is waiting for us " V said and tae nodded and both left from there.

Next day

Tae and V went toward Mr and Mrs Lee house as soon as they reach they get down from car and went toward house and Rang The door bell after 2-3 bell The door open reviling Jen. Jen eyes widened when he saw twins were standing there. She quickly move aside let twins enter The house. Twins come inside and sat on sofa while jen The close door behind them. She went toward sofa were twins were sitting. She was trembling in fear. Twins look at Her with poker face.

" Can you bring water for Us " he said with a cold voice making jen nodded and she went toward kitchen as taking a Chance tae stand went toward me and Mrs Lee share bedroom. He started To search every corner of the room but, didn't find anything he again come living room and signal V To leave.

" thank you for water Ms jen " both twins said and left from there.

Tbc

Vote and comment bub