chapter 19

Sorry for late update

So, let's started The story 💜

---------------------------------------------------

Kook was still in Twins arm. He didn't leave twins once. He was still hugging twins doesn't want To leave them. While twins were trying To clam their baby Who was still sobbing. Tae was hugging from behind while V was hugging him for front.

Tae : dont cry Bubba.

V : its hurt To see you crying.

Kook look at twins with a doe teary eyes. Twins kiss kook eyes making kook blush. After sometime kook stop crying and fall asleep in V lap. V look down when heard cute snore. He saw kook sleeping while cluching his fist on V shirt. V gently lift kook in bridal style and lay him on couch. Then he went toward his desk and sit on chair while Tae sit infront Of him. V open The laptop and look at CCTV photage. He saw How Hana was come inside How she beat kook How kook was begging her To leave him. Twins were fuming when they saw everything.
V call one Of his men.

[on call 📲 ]

Men : yess boss

V : (cold) i want miss Hana in my basement.

Men : got it boss

[ call end ]

V hang up the call and look at Tae with a smirk Who was also smirking.

[ in basement ]

The twins men tied Hana on chair Who was screaming.

Hana : yaah leave me. What I did.

Men : shut Up girl. Its our boss order.

Hana : Who is your boss. I didn't did anything.

?? : ohh really.

They turn there head toward where The voice come and they saw its was twins standing there with a dark aura.
Twins come toward Hana as Tae slap her very hard leaving his hand print.
Hana look at twins with a scared face.
V grab her jaw harshly making her look at him.

V : ohh well miss you didn't did anything with us.

Tae : but you did biggest mistake on your life and that was touching our husband.

V : making him cry Beating him.

Tae : what should we do To you.

V : (leave her jaw with smirk) ofc touturing you till death.

Tae : (turn toward his men) dont give her anything To eat. Beat her until she loss his conscious.

Tae said and left from there's with V behind him while his men beat Hana till she loss her conscious.

Tbc

Next will be last chapter maybe.

Vote and comment buns

Bye have a nice day buns 👋