extra chapter (2/2)

As soon as they come out Of The house V look at Tae.

" V I can't find anything " Tae while V just sigh.

" I think I now one option is left " V said while looking at Tae Who give him confuse look.

" What " " Kidnapped them and force them To tell truth then killed them "

Time skip (sorry bun)

Mr and Mrs Lee along with Jen was tied Up on chair while looking at twins Who was sitting in front of them like king.

" Why....are... We... Here " Mrs Lee ask shaking in fear. He sand from from chair went Mrs Lee and grab her harshly.

" Tell me what did you guys do with Jungkook parents " He said looking at her with a death glare making Mrs Lee gulp harshly.

" W..e didnt.. d..o any...thing " she said while stuttering making V angry he grab The gun and shoot her in her shoulder making her scream in pain Mr Lee and jen was shaking in fear.

" TELL ME WHAT DID YOU DO WITH JUNGKOOK PARENTS " he shout at them making them flinch at sudden out burst.

" We killed Them because we want their property. We make Like its accident all company was under jungkook Name so, we faked Like we care him and loved him when he turn 18 we said To him sign The paper. But, being  smart he read The paper and refuse To sign so, abuse him to make sign paper but he so, stubborn he is didn't sign paper that Time you guys show Up and ruined everything " They said one by One making twins angry they didn't think twice and shoot them on their foreheard.

" Clean this mess " Both said and left from there while Bodyguards clean the mess.

Outside The basement

" did you record everything " V asked while nodded.

" Good " V said while tae just smile as his brother.

After that twins showed every thing To police Who closed The Mr and Mrs Lee cased.

Flashback end

Vote and comment buns

I will soon update Epilogue
Till them take care buns.