letter three

Dear Diary,

Up until now, I still haven't said a single word to him. My friends told me I should before it's too late.

Today they caught me staring at him in the Cafeteria. They were able to tell me that he is in fact, already had debuted four years ago and had just been in hiatus after the death of their member last year.

I didn't know about it for only arriving here two weeks ago. I wanted to ask him if he is still grieving especially when they said the guy named Park Jay was his bestfriend.

Is that the same reason why I often found him staring at nothing in particular during their breaks?

I wanted to be his friend, but that isn't possible if I would not say a word to him.

✏ y/n

"You should go up to him now, Y/N, before any staff might take a visit here", Luna ushered Y/N as she ate her noodles during lunch. The notebook was now hidden in her bag, "You never know when something will take away your opportunity to confess!"

"You should do it", Yiyang smiled gently. Her eyes too encouraging when she looked at Y/N's, "Like I said, he's extremely nice and he's the leader in their group. You can try being friends with him first"

Y/N hummed thoughtfully as she stole another glance at his table, with another five boys around him.

"I tried", she told them, "but I couldn't"